Newest Review: ... lonely and sad and have involved me pretty much being on my own wondering if it was always going to be like this, but this year I have ... more
All About Me!
Member Name: joshuas-mummy
1. What is the wallpaper on your computer screen? Why did you choose it?
It's a picture of my son when he was tiny in his pram with his daddy next to him, they are both smiling!
2. Mexican food, Chinese food, Italian food, French food or American food?
That's a hard one! I love all of these but I would say Italian because I eat it the most!
3. Do you have any tattoos and piercings?
I went through a mad piercing stage as a teen and had 4 holes put in each ear and one on the top of my belly button and one on the bottom! Now I only have one hole in each ear! Have been considering a small tatoo on the inside of my wrist though!
4. Do you have any siblings?
Yes I have a 17 year old brother
5. Have you ever broken a bone?
Yes I've broken many of my fingers and my thumb! Dislocated my shoulder and my knee too!
6. Do you believe in superstitious things such as breaking mirrors?
I wouldn't say I actively believe in them but I do avoid those things most of the time!
7. Do you like those 'end of the world' movies?
Yes I do, but some of them give me nightmares!
8. Do you eat more fruits or vegetables? What's your favourite fruit and veggie?
More vegetables, I've just never been a big fruit fan. My favourite vegetable is brocolli, I absolutely love it!
9. Who were you most likely to play during school nativities?
Well I can't honestly remember and my school always did 'fashionable' takes on the Christmas story...one year I was a Christmas spice girl...posh if I remember correctly!
10. What's your opinion of the dentist?
I HATE the dentist, avoid at ALL costs!
11. Have you ever had a speech impediment?
I had a lisp when I was little
12. If you had to choose, what is the worst movie you've ever seen?
I think Open Water has to be up there-and I saw it at the cinema too-biggest waste of time and money!
13. Do you like meeting new people?
Yes I do, especially moving to an area where I don't know anyone however I realise the older you get the more difficult it becomes. Children find it so easy!!
14. If you could, which celebrity would you date?
McDreamy in Grey's Anatomy!! Yes please! Or possibly Aston from JLS!
15. Who would you take with you on a deserted island?
My son, couldn't live without him!
16. Do you know how wide your hips are in exact inches?
No but they are probably wider now I've had a baby!
17. What would you say is the worst part of high school?
I think at that stage in your life you are learning who you are but you aren't given the freedom to do it as peer pressure makes you feel you have to 'fit in' with everyone else. It's a very confusing time!
18. How old will you be on your Mother's 68th birthday? Is that 'old' to you?
I will be 46.
19. Ever thought you were dying of something you were not even close to having?
20. Have you ever wanted to be a doctor?
No but I am applying to go back to University next year to study to be a midwife.
21. If you were dying who would you say goodbye to first?
My friends and I would say goodbye to my son last-I would want his face to be the last thing I see on this earth.
22. Do you like to babysit children?
I'm a mother-my whole life is babysitting!
23. Do you often forget where you put things?
Oh yes, when I was pregnant I got a major case of 'pregnancy head' and used to put things in the fridge etc by mistake and it's not really gone since!
24. Do you go on a lot of holidays?
I wish! I used to go twice a year but haven't been for two years-hopefully going next year though!
25. Have you ever met someone with the same 'biggest fear' as you?
No because everyone laughs at mine!
26. Would you rather write with a pen or pencil? Why?
Definitely a pen.
25. What is your favourite number and why?
Don't really have a favourite number
26. Are you afraid of being kidnapped when you go outside at night time?
No, I'm more concernced about other things that you see on the news than getting kidnapped!
27. Where was the best school trip you ever went on?
We went to watch a play in london once and it was SO boring, halfway through the curtain got stuck and the play got cancelled but because the coach wasn't booked to take us back for a few hours we got to roam around in London-it was a great evening.
28. Are you a controversial person?
Sadly I am the member of my family who does tend to shock the others-but hey, someones got to do it! I think it's because they are all too reserved not me being too controversial!
29. What would you say your average word per minute count is on a keyboard?
I don't know but it's quite high.
30. What was your favourite and least favourite subject in school?
My favourite was English or Art and my worst was Drama as it sadly turned out. The teached hated me!
31. Do you bite your finger nails?
No, only if I break one then have to get rid of the whole thing!
32. When is the next time you'll go to the library?
When my sons books are due back in a few weeks.
33. Do you like fiction or non-fiction books more?
Definitely fiction, although I've been reading a few non-fiction recently for the first time.
34. Do you treat other's as you'd like to be treated?
In theory I would say I always try to do this but it isn't always easy
35. What type of child were you?
I was always a bubbly child, chattering away to everyone and very friendly
36. Are you someone who likes to get into arguments and fights a lot?
I don't like it but I'm quite stubborn so I can't help it sometimes!
37. Do you swear a lot?
This is one thing I hate about myself-I swear far too much!
38. If you had to get a tattoo, what would it be of and where would you have it?
I would have my sons birthday on my wrist, very small and dainty. It's the day that changed my life.
39. What's your favourite TV show?
The Fringe or One Tree Hill-my two favourites!
40. Does personality weigh out the sense of 'good looks'?
In this world people who say looks don't matter are liars, because sadly it does. It shouldn't but it does. However if you don't have a good personality, those looks will only get you so far. Personality is the foundation.
41. What is your favourite thing in your bedroom?
42. If you could change 1 thing about you, what would it be?
It's a no brainer-I would want a bigger...erm...chest!
43. Do you have any regrets? If so, what are they?
I don't regret anything I've done because I believe everything we do leads us to where we are. That doesn't mean I don't feel guilty about things, I do. But I don't regret things.
44. What colour hair do you have?
I'm dark haired.
45. What colour eyes do you have?
46. Favourite Sound?
My little boy laughing so much he cries!
47. Favourite Quote?
"You have to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything"