Newest Review: ... lonely and sad and have involved me pretty much being on my own wondering if it was always going to be like this, but this year I have ... more
The good, the bad and the ugly.
Member Name: rubarbandginger
Advantages: Getting to know rubarb
Disadvantages: Maybe knowing too much
1. What is the wallpaper on your computer screen? Why did you choose it?
Cath Kidson wallpaper and it was chosen because I love patterns and print especially Cath Kidson's shabby chic floral patterns.
2. Mexican food, Chinese food, Italian food, French food or American food?
Traditional chinese all the way.
3. Do you have any tattoos and piercings?
I did have my belly button, 2 piercings on my lower ears and 1 up the top, my nose and my nipple BUT I have only kept my ears pierced as I have gotten older.
Tattoo's I have a Chinese symbol for angel which I got to mark my brother's passing. I have a pentagram on my left wrist and an anchor with a box and my husbands initials on the top of my right foot. Each of my tattoo's and piercings all have a meaning or memory attached to them.
4. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, 3 younger brother's and a younger sister and 1 older brother. I also have younger in law brothers and sisters. There is a huge 23 year age gap between myself and my little brother who is in fact the same age as one of my sons.
5. Have you ever broken a bone?
6. Do you believe in superstitious things such as breaking mirrors?
I believe the saying that 'you make your own luck' if someone thinks something is going to happen, good or bad then it could possibly happen.
7. Do you like those 'end of the world' movies?
Off the bat i can't think of any bad ones so i must like them.
8. Do you eat more fruits or vegetables? What's your favourite fruit and veggie?
More vegetables. I love cabbage, sprouts and broccoli and couldn't choose one out of those three. Fruits I love Sharon fruits and pears.
9. Who were you most likely to play during school nativities?
The person banging the tambourine quietly at the side of the stage and only if I was forced to.
10. What's your opinion of the dentist?
I don't have any problems with them. I actually don't think there's enough of them around any more.
11. Have you ever had a speech impediment?
12. If you had to choose, what is the worst movie you've ever seen?
Fred!!! They should show that to the prisoners non-stop. That would definitely give them what for.
13. Do you like meeting new people?
I like meeting new people and find it easier online as i get easily frustrated with people offline *laughs*.
14. If you could, which celebrity would you date?
This was a hard question and if i had to think of someone it would probably be Gerard Butler. He's manly, Scottish and brooding.
15. Who would you take with you on a deserted island?
My husband and three sons. As a parent there is no way I could just choose one person.
16. Do you know how wide your hips are in exact inches?
17. What would you say is the worst part of high school?
The cliquey ness. Oh and French.
18. How old will you be on your Mother's 68th birthday? Is that 'old' to you?
I will be 31 on my mum's birthday and (50 years on my birth mum's birthday) No I don't think it's old.
19. Ever thought you were dying of something you were not even close to having?
20. Have you ever wanted to be a doctor?
Yes, I am currently going through university in hopes of becoming a GP.
21. If you were dying who would you say goodbye to first?
22. Do you like to babysit children?
No, I love my sons but don't have patience for other children.
23. Do you often forget where you put things?
All the time.
24. Do you go on a lot of holidays?
Nope. I don't mind staying just where I am.
25. Have you ever met someone with the same 'biggest fear' as you?
Yes. Mine is to be separated from my sons.
26. Would you rather write with a pen or pencil? Why?
Pen, because pencils need sharpened all the time.
25. What is your favourite number and why?
Three and I have no idea why.
26. Are you afraid of being kidnapped when you go outside at night time?
No, however I don't tend to go out at night.
27. Where was the best school trip you ever went on?
Edinburgh butterfly farm. It was magical.
28. Are you a controversial person?
Not on purpose.
29. What would you say your average word per minute count is on a keyboard?
30. What was your favourite and least favourite subject in school?
Favourite was art and then history and I hated P.E
31. Do you bite your finger nails?
32. When is the next time you'll go to the library?
Tomorrow. I'm always at the library as I devour books constantly.
33. Do you like fiction or non-fiction books more?
34. Do you treat others as you'd like to be treated?
35. What type of child were you?
Independent and head strong.
36. Are you someone who likes to get into arguments and fights a lot?
No, I rarely get into fights or arguments.
37. Do you swear a lot?
Not on purpose.
38. If you had to get a tattoo, what would it be of and where would you have it?
I really want to get my sons names or something to symbolise each of them. Also a latin quote (I'm learning Latin so it's not just a fashion thing)
39. What's your favourite TV shows?
Vampire diaries and Secret Circle.
40. Does personality weigh out the sense of 'good looks'?
Yes, once you get to know a person.
41. What is your favourite thing in your bedroom?
42. If you could change 1 thing about you, what would it be?
My height. I hate being 5ft 1 as a lot of people try to talk down to me and I get asked for ID all the time, even for DVD's Grrrrrrrrrr.
43. Do you have any regrets? If so, what are they?
No and there's a quote I love it says 'Never regret anything as it was exactly what you wanted at that time'.
44. What colour hair do you have?
Currently deepest dark brown out of a bottle.
45. What colour eyes do you have?
Green but they change to dark grey/blackish sometimes.
46. Favourite Sound?
Each of my sons laughter.
47. Favourite Quote?
The best thing a woman can wear is her confidence and Stand for something or fall for anything.
48. Favourite Colour?
49. Favourite Films?
I really love the Twilight films, Lake House, Life as we know it, Knocked up and anything with Sandra Bullock, Reece Witherspoon and Adam Sandler in it.
50. Pet Peeve?
I cannot stand bad manners or not taking ownership for things including people who blame others for every thing that goes wrong in their lives.
Summary: The good, the bad and the ugly