Newest Review: ... of the best things I've done. I might not be the best at writing reviews but I love being able to share my experiences with you all so hope... more
GET TO KNOW DINOSAUR9211
Member Name: dinosaur9211
1. What is the wallpaper on your computer screen? Why did you choose it?
It's a default that came on the computer, I've just never gotten around to changing it!
2. Mexican food, Chinese food, Italian food, French food or American food?
Mexican, fajitas all the way!
3. Do you have any tattoos and piercings?
No tattoos yet but I have my ears pierced twice and my belly button - which I am thinking about removing. At 16 it was cool but now I'm beginning to hate it.
4. Do you have any siblings?
2 older sisters and a younger brother - oh plus 2 step sisters and 2 step brothers!
5. Have you ever broken a bone?
Nope (touch wood!)
6. Do you believe in superstitious things such as breaking mirrors?
Yes. I never walk on three drains or under a between the poles of a sign post. I also never walk under ladders, or on cracks. I must walk like a weirdo down the road really!
7. Do you like those 'end of the world' movies?
I'm interested by them but I've never sat and watched one. Although 2012 sounds good.
8. Do you eat more fruits or vegetables? What's your favourite fruit and veggie?
Vegetables. My favourite veg has to be carrots (when they are made with brown sugar mmm) and my favourite fruit is bananas.
9. Who were you most likely to play during school nativities?
My surname is Sheppard, so I always got put as the Shepherd - nice of the teachers eh! I did play a narrator once though and I remember having one line and having to point at a floating cardboard star but that was it. My mum brought me a lovely puffball bottle green dress with a black bow round the middle and I had my hair in French plaits - I was only 7! I did play an angel and a star in nursery too.
10. What's your opinion of the dentist?
I never go. The last time I went he put a needle like thing in my mouth so I bit his finger and never went back.
11. Have you ever had a speech impediment?
12. If you had to choose, what is the worst movie you've ever seen?
Vacancy 2, I hate horror films and it's the only one I've ever seen.
13. Do you like meeting new people?
I am really outgoing and confident so I love new people. I love making friends.
14. If you could, which celebrity would you date?
David Beckham.. mmmmm!
15. Who would you take with you on a deserted island?
My partner, brother and mum. I couldn't choose just one of them.
16. Do you know how wide your hips are in exact inches?
I don't want to know! I'm a size 8 so I guess 30? Is that right? I don't know inches and stuff - I should studying fashion really.
17. What would you say is the worst part of high school?
I was bullied for my teeth sticking forward and slightly overlapping at the front. I went to the dentist so many times begging for help but he said whatever I did they would always go back to normal unless I got veneers which cost loads - so the Goofy/Beaver/Rabbit comments went on for about 7 years. I was also bullied for being too skinny but I had an ED which I'm over, now they don't bother me.
18. How old will you be on your Mother's 68th birthday? Is that 'old' to you?
I will be 31, which is a reasonable age. I love my mum to bits, she hasn't aged at all!
19. Ever thought you were dying of something you were not even close to having?
Yes, I was convinced I had breast cancer when I was 13 because of the lump in your breast when they are developing. I cried for hours to my mum while she laughed.
20. Have you ever wanted to be a doctor?
Yes, then I remembered I can't stand blood and guts.
21. If you were dying who would you say goodbye to first?
22. Do you like to babysit children?
Yes, especially my nieces and nephews because I'm their favourite auntie ;)
23. Do you often forget where you put things?
I forget but in my head I can picture where they are but I can never find the place, which annoys me a lot.
24. Do you go on a lot of holidays?
Once a year.
25. Have you ever met someone with the same 'biggest fear' as you?
Yes, me and my best friend share the same fears. All 100 of them!
26. Would you rather write with a pen or pencil? Why?
Pen, pencils are purely for drawing.
25. What is your favourite number and why?
5, it is my birth date but it is also lucky for me.
26. Are you afraid of being kidnapped when you go outside at night time?
YES!!!! More raped and murdered than kidnapped though. I refuse to walk alone at night and if I do I'm always looking behind me and on the phone (whilst walking really fast).
I must sound like a freak with some of the answers I'm giving!
27. Where was the best school trip you ever went on?
Kingswood in year 6 (I was 10). It was my first 'holiday' without my parents. It was for a week and we shared rooms with friends and it was really good. I enjoyed the freedom! Kingswood is a holiday place for kids where you do various activities to boost confidence, team building, etc.
28. Are you a controversial person?
I speak my mind a lot, I hate people who just talk behind someone elses back. If I have a problem I'll tell the person but I like to stay away from drama.
29. What would you say your average word per minute count is on a keyboard?
Stupidly high, I type so quickly I think I'm getting arthiritis at 19!
30. What was your favourite and least favourite subject in school?
I'm at college now so I'll do both.
School: My favourite was art and my least maths. I am rubbish with numbers as I have dyscalculia and art is my favourite because I love the relaxation and creativity.
Now: (I study fashion which is broken down into textiles, art, graphics, photography, art/fashion history). My favourite is textiles but I love art just as much and my least is graphics. I can't seem to work photoshop for the life of me!
31. Do you bite your finger nails?
All the time. I've been telling myself to quit for years. I only started because my best friend did it when I was 7 and I haven't stopped since. Although I only do it when I am bored, nervous or hungry haha!
32. When is the next time you'll go to the library?
Monday, I need books for research.
33. Do you like fiction or non-fiction books more?
Which is the ones which aren't true? I like them.
(I'm starting to sound stupid as well as weird now!)
34. Do you treat others as you'd like to be treated?
Yes, but sometimes I can be really moody and snap at people which I don't like. Cancers eh!?
35. What type of child were you?
I was a nightmare. I was always cheeky and very loud. I wasn't afraid to get in trouble. Although at school I was quite shy and nervous.
36. Are you someone who likes to get into arguments and fights a lot?
I hate confrontation so I avoid it as much as possible. I do bicker with my family and boyfriend occasionally though - but that's mostly about who moved something in the house or something silly.
37. Do you swear a lot?
Yes, but I am desperately trying to stop because it is a disgusting habit.
38. If you had to get a tattoo, what would it be of and where would you have it?
A feather on my ribs. I don't like the idea of peoples names (I like them on other people just not personally). A feather symbolises people who have passed so I would get that in memory of people I know who aren't with us anymore. I also want a dream catcher but I'm not sure where and I want that when I've achieved my dreams to symbolise it.
39. What's your favourite TV show?
Friends, hands down.
40. Does personality weigh out the sense of 'good looks'?
Good looks are always the first thing you see in a person as you're not going to speak to them with a blindfold on or without seeing them. Obviously they do count but I believe personality is better. How could you have a relationship purely based on looks if the person had an awful personality? It just wouldn't work!
41. What is your favourite thing in your bedroom?
My multi-coloured Nike Dunks. I clean them regularly how sad am I?!
42. If you could change 1 thing about you, what would it be?
My willpower. I spend money like its going out of style, I wish I could save. If I had willpower there is a lot I'd do which I'm far to lazy to do. For example I should be doing coursework right now but I don't want to get out of my warm blanket.
43. Do you have any regrets? If so, what are they?
I don't have regrets, because at that moment in time, it was exactly what I wanted. For example I could regret going to 6th form to study psychology at 16 instead of fashion but at the time its what I wanted to do. I am glad I waited till I was 19 though because it means I am more dedicated and I won't mess about as much.
44. What colour hair do you have?
It was bright red, but I attempted to dye it brown and its gone a more dark red. I am dying the ends pink when I sort this dilemma and have brunette hair.
45. What colour eyes do you have?
46. Favourite Sound?
Weirdly, lawnmowers. I love the sound of someone mowing their lawn in the summer.
47. Favourite Quote?
Nothing is impossible, the word itself spells I'm possible. Its my phone wallpaper.
Summary: I'm quite new so though you'd all like to know more about me.