Newest Review: ... lonely and sad and have involved me pretty much being on my own wondering if it was always going to be like this, but this year I have ... more
47 Questions...for those who care to know
Member Name: GodfatherOfSoul
Date: 01/03/12, updated on 25/07/13 (64 review reads)
I'm fairly new here so thought I'd say a few things (47 to be precise) about myself for anyone who cares to know a little more about me :)
1. What is the wallpaper on your computer screen? Why did you choose it?
A picture of Fall Creek, Idaho - it's relaxing, which is strange since I can't swim!
2. Mexican food, Chinese food, Italian food, French food or American food?
3. Do you have any tattoos and piercings?
Nope and I never will.
4. Do you have any siblings?
An older sister by four years.
5. Have you ever broken a bone?
Not one of my own.
6. Do you believe in superstitious things such as breaking mirrors?
Not in the slightest. Touch wood I never become superstitious.
7. Do you like those 'end of the world' movies?
Very much so, as long as they are not shown on the BBC News channel.
8. Do you eat more fruits or vegetables? What's your favourite fruit and veggie?
Probably about even. I like the banana because it's easy to eat. No apple coring or orange peeling for me, oh nooo! As for vegetables - a close run contest between the carrot and the swede (admittedly, not the most entertaining contest).
9. Who were you most likely to play during school nativities?
10. What's your opinion of the dentist?
Call me weird (please don't) but I like going to the dentist. The most painful part is when I get the bill!
11. Have you ever had a speech impediment?
12. If you had to choose, what is the worst movie you've ever seen?
In its entirety - 'Duplicity'.
For the 10 minutes I could bear - 'Epic Movie'
13. Do you like meeting new people?
Yes, otherwise I'd be alone :'(
14. If you could, which celebrity would you date?
15. What 3 things would you take with you on a deserted island?
A boat, a map and a spare boat.
16. Do you know how wide your hips are in exact inches?
No, but thank you for the enquiry.
17. What would you say is the worst part of high school?
18. How old will you be on your Mother's 68th birthday? Is that 'old' to you?
I will be 40. Doesn't sound too old to me now but I may change my mind when I get there.
19. Ever thought you were dying of something you were not even close to having?
Several times a day.
20. Have you ever wanted to be a doctor?
No. I wanted to be a dentist once but I didn't want to stray too far from my own roots.
21. If you were dying who would you say goodbye to first?
Anyone and everyone.
22. Do you like to babysit children?
23. Do you often forget where you put things?
Yes. Despite finding that 'safe' place where I am sure to look first when I need them.
24. Do you go on a lot of holidays?
No. Unless once in 6 years counts as a lot.
25. Have you ever met someone with the same 'biggest fear' as you?
Probably not - my biggest fear is people wearing those fake horse head masks. They creep the bejesus out of me! I'm also very averse to the presence of moths. Both of these are uncommon fears as I have discovered.
26. Would you rather write with a pen or pencil? Why?
A pen because I don't like having to sharpen a pencil. It's messy, frustrating and never ends well.
25. What is your favourite number and why?
9 - I don't know why. I guess I just like the shape of it.
26. Are you afraid of being kidnapped when you go outside at night time?
Why, who's out there?
27. Where was the best school trip you ever went on?
I never really liked school trips. I preferred the safety of the classroom. ("Geek!")
28. Are you a controversial person?
Sometimes...for the fun of it.
29. What would you say your average word per minute count is on a keyboard?
About five and a half.
30. What was your favourite and least favourite subject in school?
Favourite - Maths.
Least Favourite - Drama.
31. Do you bite your nails.
Yes, but only in private.
32. When is the next time you'll go to the library?
I will probably only go once in the next ten years. (Or possibly twice to avoid a hefty overdue fee)
33. Do you like fiction or non-fiction books more?
Non-fiction, as long as it's made up.
34. Do you treat others as you'd like to be treated?
No, I treat others how I'd like them to be treated ;)
35. What type of child were you?
Quiet and reserved.
36. Are you someone who likes to get into arguments and fights a lot?
No. You're thinking of someone else.
37. Do you swear a lot?
#@*% yes! I find it accentuates the point I'm trying to make.
38. If you had to get a tattoo, what would it be of and where would you have it?
I thought I made myself explicitly clearly in question 3!
39. What's your favourite TV show?
'The Walking Dead', hands down!
40. Does personality weigh out the sense of 'good looks'?
Yes, personality counts for far more.
41. What is your favourite thing in your bedroom?
42. If you could change 1 thing about you, what would it be?
43. Do you have any regrets? If so, what are they?
I try not to dwell on the past and instead look forward to the future.
44. What colour hair do you have?
45. What colour eyes do you have?
Some kind of hazel/green hybrid.
46. Favourite Sound?
The sound of a kettle boiling.
47. Favourite Quote?
"Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after" --- Mark Twain
That's me, more or less. Thanks for reading :)
Summary: A little about myself.