Newest Review: ... will hire me! I've had so many interviews and unfortunately keep getting turned down. Hair Colour: Dark brown Do I have any brothers ... more
47 questions all about me!!!!
Member Name: benclark88
Advantages: You learn about me
Disadvantages: You learn about me
My 47 Questions:
1. What is the wallpaper on your computer screen? Why did you choose it?
It's just sky blue. I didn't even choose it (I must have no creativity).
2. Mexican food, Chinese food, Italian food, French food or American food?
Chinese! You can't beat a good Kung Po Chicken.
3. Do you have any tattoos and piercings?
No. I am 100% me.
4. Do you have any siblings?
Yes. Too many.
5. Have you ever broken a bone?
I broke my foot by kicking the floor by accident.
6. Do you believe in superstitious things such as breaking mirrors?
I always put me left shoe on first.
7. Do you like those 'end of the world' movies?
I love Armageddon. I don't really know any others
8. Do you eat more fruits or vegetables? What's your favourite fruit and veggie?
Probably fruit. My favourites are plums and peas.
9. Who were you most likely to play during school nativities?
One of the sheep in the field.
10. What's your opinion of the dentist?
I do not go enough.
11. Have you ever had a speech impediment?
12. If you had to choose, what is the worst movie you've ever seen?
The Tourist. Truly terrible.
13. Do you like meeting new people?
Yes. But I hate being in situations where your forced to meet new people.
14. If you could, which celebrity would you date?
15. Who would you take with you on a deserted island?
My girlfriend. I would also take my laptop so I could do a Dooyoo review on the island
16. Do you know how wide your hips are in exact inches?
Know. Probably 32"
17. What would you say is the worst part of high school?
Leaving and having to meet the real world
18. How old will you be on your Mother's 68th birthday? Is that 'old' to you?
43. It's not old. But I need to make sure I make the most of my time leading up till then
19. Ever thought you were dying of something you were not even close to having?
No. But I've had the odd hangover that felt close.
20. Have you ever wanted to be a doctor?
21. If you were dying who would you say goodbye to first?
I Don't know
22. Do you like to babysit children?
23. Do you often forget where you put things?
All the time. Especially my car keys.
24. Do you go on a lot of holidays?
One or two a year. I would love to go on more.
25. Have you ever met someone with the same 'biggest fear' as you?
26. Would you rather write with a pen or pencil? Why?
Pens are better
25. What is your favourite number and why?
8 is great
26. Are you afraid of being kidnapped when you go outside at night time?
I would probably irritate the kidnapper and be freed.
27. Where was the best school trip you ever went on?
France in year 8. Epic!
28. Are you a controversial person?
Not really. I don't have any extreme views
29. What would you say your average word per minute count is on a keyboard?
No idea. Who times themselves?
30. What was your favourite and least favourite subject in school?
I hated religious studies. I loved PE.
31. Do you bite your finger nails?
Only when watching football.
32. When is the next time you'll go to the library?
I have no plans in the near or distant future
33. Do you like fiction or non-fiction books more?
34. Do you treat other's as you'd like to be treated?
Most of the time. But if I get peeved I can be snappy.
35. What type of child were you?
Hard working, polite and quiet. Then I hit my teens and it all changed
36. Are you someone who likes to get into arguments and fights a lot?
No. I don't like fighting
37. Do you swear a lot?
I try not to.
38. If you had to get a tattoo, what would it be of and where would you have it?
I would not get one.
39. What's your favourite TV show?
I tend not to watch a lot anymore. I got hooked watching Lost and felt I could not afford to allow another TV programme to take over my life.
40. Does personality weigh out the sense of 'good looks'?
I am quite vein so I doubt I would start a relationship on personality alone.
41. What is your favourite thing in your bedroom?
42. If you could change 1 thing about you, what would it be?
I would love Hollywood teeth
43. Do you have any regrets? If so, what are they?
I've made plenty of wrong decisions but there's no point in regretting them.
44. What colour hair do you have?
Mousy brown or dirty blonde.
45. What colour eyes do you have?
A strange mix
46. Favourite Sound?
Roar of a crows
47. Favourite Quote?
"Say hello to my little friend" (don't say this when getting into bed with a lady)
Summary: 47 questions