Newest Review: ... of the best things I've done. I might not be the best at writing reviews but I love being able to share my experiences with you all so hope... more
50 Things About Me
Member Name: helenc72
Advantages: Might be interesting?
Disadvantages: Might be boring!
1. What is the wallpaper on your computer screen? Why did you choose it?
A photo of my three nephews, chosen because it is a lovely photo of all 3 actually looking at the camera!
2. Mexican food, Chinese food, Indian food, Italian food, French food or American food?
Italian or Indian
3. Do you have any tattoos ?
No. I have never wanted one and don't think they would suit me.
4. Do you have any siblings?
5. Have you ever broken a bone?
Arm when I was about 8
6. Do you believe in superstitious things such as breaking mirrors?
7. Do you like those 'end of the world' movies?
I can't think of many I have watched really, but I guess so. I like a few end of the world books e.g. Douglas Coupland - Girlfriend in a Coma, Cormac McCarthy - The Road (didn't see the film)
8. Do you eat more fruits or vegetables? What's your favourite fruit and veggie?
I probably eat more veg than fruit. I like lots but favourites might be green beans and mango.
9. Who were you most likely to play during school nativities?
I remember playing a Christmas card!
10. What's your opinion of the dentist?
Important to go, but expensive!
11. Have you ever had a speech impediment?
12. If you had to choose, what is the worst movie you've ever seen?
I was thinking today about how rubbish the film Pleasantville is, so I will pick that
13. Do you like meeting new people?
14. If you could, which celebrity would you date?
Colin Firth when he was younger
15. What would you take with you on a deserted island?
Music, friends, food, computer, phone, sun cream
16. Do you know how wide your hips are in exact inches?
17. What would you say is the worst part of high school?
Occasional boring lessons, but on the whole I loved high school
18. How old will you be on your Mother's 68th birthday? Is that 'old' to you?
33 I think. No, it's not old!
19. Ever thought you were dying of something?
20. Have you ever wanted to be a doctor?
No. I was always more into arts than sciences and I am squeamish
21. If you were dying who would you say goodbye to first?
22. Do you like to babysit children?
I have never done much babysitting to be honest. It can be okay or stressful depending on the children!
23. Do you often forget where you put things?
Sometimes, not often
24. Do you go on a lot of holidays?
Varies from year to year. This year I have been to America and the Bahamas so far, hopefully will fit another one in but not sure. Usually more mini breaks than big holidays.
25. Have you ever met someone with the same 'biggest fear' as you?
I'm sure most people have it
26. Would you rather write with a pen or pencil? Why?
25. What is your favourite number and why?
Don't have one
26. Are you afraid of the dark ?
Normally no, but occasionally if I watch something scary!
27. Where was the best school trip you ever went on?
Work experience in Belgium
28. Are you a controversial person?
29. What would you say your average word per minute count is on a keyboard?
30. What was your favourite and least favourite subject in school?
Favourite - German and English
Least Favourite - Technology (metal work)
31. Do you bite your nails.
32. When is the last time you went to the library?
33. Do you like fiction or non-fiction books more?
I prefer fiction for enjoyment but I do read non-fiction sometimes
34. Do you treat others as you'd like to be treated?
I try to most of the time
35. What type of child were you?
Quite creative, funny, friendly, quite hardworking at school
36. Are you someone who likes to get into arguments and fights a lot?
37. Do you swear a lot?
38. If you had to get another tattoo what would it be and where?
I couldn't imagine ever getting one. If I had to, maybe a small bird?
39. What's your favourite TV show?
40. Does personality weigh out the sense of 'good looks'?
Question does not make sense or isn't coherent English...
41. What is your favourite thing in your bedroom?
Dressing table, or not strictly in the room but the view of the cherry blossom outside for a few weeks a year
42. If you could change 1 thing about you, what would it be?
I would be able to speak more languages fluently
43. Do you have any regrets? If so, what are they?
A few but nothing major
44. What colour hair do you have?
45. What colour eyes do you have?
46. Favourite Sound?
Any music I love
47. Favourite Quote?
"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end".
48. Are you trying to achieve something at the moment.
Studying law conversion (GDL).
49. If you could do 1 thing for someone what would it be
A nice treat to surprise my sister
50. What would you change?
About what? Where to start?!
Summary: Saw people doing this so thought I would join in!