Newest Review: ... lonely and sad and have involved me pretty much being on my own wondering if it was always going to be like this, but this year I have ... more
50 Questions about me
Member Name: amyjade90
Advantages: To get to know me a little better.
Disadvantages: It's quite rambly. I'm quite a rambly person.
I just thought I would share a little bit about me...
1. What is the wallpaper on your computer screen? Why did you choose it?
At the moment I have a cat with a huge smile on his face, because in turn it makes me smile whenever I look at it :). I also love cats!
2. Mexican food, Chinese food, Indian food, Italian food, French food or American food?
I'm an incredibly fussy eater, my family describe my eating as "childrens food" so I would probably stick to American?
3. Do you have any tattoos ?
Not yet. I have two that are drawn up but I am just too much of a wimp to go and do anything about it. One is my brothers name in Arabic and the other is a hummingbird drawing that my brother drew.
4. Do you have any siblings?
One "little" brother who is 18. Also technically in a few weeks time I will also gain a younger step brother and sister who are 13 and 14.
5. Have you ever broken a bone?
Unfortunately yes. I used to be so proud to say no but a few Christmases ago I broke my hip and 2 ribs from slipping in the snow.
6. Do you believe in superstitious things such as breaking mirrors?
Not at all, I figure I've walked under ladders, had two black cats, broken a mirror, put umbrellas up inside and put new shoes on a table and I'm still here!
7. Do you like those 'end of the world' movies?
Not really, no.
8. Do you eat more fruits or vegetables? What's your favourite fruit and veggie?
I much prefer fruits to vegetables. I think it goes back to my fussy eating I couldn't sit and eat a salad and the only vegetables I do eat are cucumber and sweetcorn, peppers at a push! For fruits I love strawberries, raspberries, bannanas, grapes, apples, oranges...I'm not too fussy about fruits. The only thing I can't eat is Pineapple as I'm allergic which is a shame because I love it.
9. Who were you most likely to play during school nativities?
I was an angel when I was about 6 and that is all.
10. What's your opinion of the dentist?
I'm terrified of the dentist I get really worked up and it got to the point I hadn't been in 6 years, I went and everything was fine but previously I had 6 teeth out as my mouth was overcrowded (an understatement) and that put me off for life.
11. Have you ever had a speech impediment?
12. If you had to choose, what is the worst movie you've ever seen?
I've seen some pretty terrible films but I tend to forget about them?
13. Do you like meeting new people?
I'm pretty shy but if I'm with a group of people that I know well then I'm usually not too bad, but meeting new people when I'm alone I tend to go a bit quiet.
14. If you could, which celebrity would you date?
Now so many people can't ever understand my response to this but there really isn't anyone that I think "Oh I'd like to date" because I figure just from reading stories (most of which probably aren't true) then how can you really want to get to know a person better? Someone please tell me I'm not alone haha.
15. What would you take with you on a deserted island?
I'd say my kindle, some cold drinks, insect repellant and something comfy to laze about on.
16. Do you know how wide your hips are in exact inches?
Not exactly, I know roughly?
17. What would you say is the worst part of high school?
The bullying. Kids are cruel.
18. How old will you be on your Mother's 68th birthday? Is that 'old' to you?
I will be 47 and its not old but it is pretty scary thought!
19. Ever thought you were dying of something?
20. Have you ever wanted to be a doctor?
I would love to be but I'm quite squeamish.
21. If you were dying who would you say goodbye to first?
22. Do you like to babysit children?
Oh no! I'm not really a "child person".
23. Do you often forget where you put things?
Pretty often but I'm not as bad as my mum who stores things in "safe places" never to be found again.
24. Do you go on a lot of holidays?
Nope, I've been pretty lucky and been on 3 in 3 years but previously I had only been on a couple.
25. Have you ever met someone with the same 'biggest fear' as you?
Yes, my dad is equally as terrified as needles as me.
26. Would you rather write with a pen or pencil? Why?
A pen because my writing is messy with a pencil and I feel that I would constantly have to be sharpening it as I am quite heavy handed if that is possible when I write.
25. What is your favourite number and why?
I haven't ever really understood having a favourite number?
26. Are you afraid of the dark ?
Not in a place that I know well but say if I was walking home somewhere I wasn't familiar with by myself then I think I would be a little scared of the unknown rather than the dark? I'm rambling.
27. Where was the best school trip you ever went on?
I would probably say Disneyland when I was in Year 8. There was originally 4 to a room but 2 of the girls dropped out at the last minute so me and my friend then had a huge room to ourselves and when you are 13 that is pretty cool.
28. Are you a controversial person?
I don't think so...
29. What would you say your average word per minute count is on a keyboard?
I think its around 70 wpm. I remember teaching myself to touch type when I was about 11.
30. What was your favourite and least favourite subject in school?
My favourite would probably have been Media Studies or Science and my least favourite would have been P.E or I.C.T because we had the meanest teacher I have ever met.
31. Do you bite your nails.
I used to when I was younger and my parents always tell me that one day when I was about 5 I came out from school and said I was going to stop and I did. The thought of biting my nails makes me cringe.
32. When is the last time you went to the library?
A few months ago.
33. Do you like fiction or non-fiction books more?
I enjoy both I will read pretty much anything.
34. Do you treat others as you'd like to be treated?
I sincerely hope so.
35. What type of child were you?
Bossy. Very bossy. Thankfully I'm not like that anymore.
36. Are you someone who likes to get into arguments and fights a lot?
I try my best to avoid conflict whenever possible. I hate arguing with people.
37. Do you swear a lot?
38. If you had to get another tattoo what would it be and where?
I haven't got any yet and I already explained above on the tattoo question :)
39. What's your favourite TV show?
I don't really think I have a favourite, I like lots of different kinds but I can't stand "talent" show programmes.
40. Does personality weigh out the sense of 'good looks'?
Without a doubt.
41. What is your favourite thing in your bedroom?
I don't really think I have a favourite at the moment as it's still in the process of being finished.
42. If you could change 1 thing about you, what would it be?
Not to get so anxious all the time.
43. Do you have any regrets? If so, what are they?
There are lots of things that I wish I had done differently but I tend not to regret too much.
44. What colour hair do you have?
A dark brown.
45. What colour eyes do you have?
Blue/Green/Grey, they appear to change as and when they feel like it. Today they are blue with green around the center.
46. Favourite Sound?
My dog making some crazy crying whimpering noise when I get home because everyone likes being missed.
47. Favourite Quote?
"I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them". Possibly not my favourite but I like the thoughts behind it.
48. Are you trying to achieve something at the moment.
Getting through the Student Finance documents to start University in September. That will be an achievement in itself.
49. If you could do 1 thing for someone what would it be?
Off the top of my head I'm not sure what I could do but either something for my mum or brother as they truely deserve it.
50. What would change?
Too much to mention.