Newest Review: ... lonely and sad and have involved me pretty much being on my own wondering if it was always going to be like this, but this year I have ... more
50 Questions about me (Its a lot harder to write about yourself)
Member Name: sbw80
Disadvantages: Not sure who would want to read this
1. What is the wallpaper on your computer screen? Why did you choose it?
It's randomly selected photos for my computer that I've taken. I like variety.
2. Mexican food, Chinese food, Indian food, Italian food, French food or American food?
Err, English (Love gravy and chips and sunday dinner) followed by Italian.
3. Do you have any tattoos ?
Nope, scared of needles.
4. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, two sisters, four brothers. Was the youngest for 11 years so am a spolit brat who used to being bullied.
5. Have you ever broken a bone?
Yes, broke my left foot in two places last year, was on crutches for months.
6. Do you believe in superstitious things such as breaking mirrors?
Not really although i don't put new shoes on a tasble as my mother always used to tell me off for doing it. She would also disown me if i brought a pram into a house before the baby had been born.
7. Do you like those 'end of the world' movies?
No, well except Independence Day
8. Do you eat more fruits or vegetables? What's your favourite fruit and veggie?
9. Who were you most likely to play during school nativities?
Was always one in the background who never had to do anything.
10. What's your opinion of the dentist?
11. Have you ever had a speech impediment?
Yes, went to speech therapy for years
12. If you had to choose, what is the worst movie you've ever seen?
13. Do you like meeting new people?
Depends who they are
14. If you could, which celebrity would you date?
Will Young (Yes i know he's gay)
15. What would you take with you on a deserted island?
16. Do you know how wide your hips are in exact inches?
No idea, should i?
17. What would you say is the worst part of high school?
P.E. and them little shorts we had to wear under our netball skirts
18. How old will you be on your Mother's 68th birthday? Is that 'old' to you?
36 so not that old, well not old to anyone over 30. To 16 year olds it is ancient.
19. Ever thought you were dying of something?
20. Have you ever wanted to be a doctor?
No, hate blood and needles. Did want to be the person who changes the street lights on motorways though and a lego model designer.
21. If you were dying who would you say goodbye to first?
I'd probably just get everyone at once on facebook, if it's not on facebook it's not real. If a tree falls in a wood, and no one is around to hear igt fall and write about it on facebook did it really happen?
22. Do you like to babysit children?
Yes, but they do get a bit squished after you've sat on them for a while don't they.
23. Do you often forget where you put things?
Far too often. You only find things when you are looking for someone else.
24. Do you go on a lot of holidays?
Nope, I've been pretty lucky and been on 3 in 3 years but previously I had only been on a couple.
25. Have you ever met someone with the same 'biggest fear' as you?
Not that i'm aware of, but have quite a few. Birds, spiders, any bugs really, rust, water where you can't see the bottom, the dark, open spaces, enclosed spaces, any horror film...
26. Would you rather write with a pen or pencil? Why?
Pen, if people can rub it out you can't use it as evidence.
25. What is your favourite number and why?
25, because it is the number of this question and the first number i saw.
26. Are you afraid of the dark ?
Yes. I'm also afraid of the TV show "Are you afraid of the dark?"
27. Where was the best school trip you ever went on?
We didn't go on many as my year group was badly behaved
28. Are you a controversial person?
So people often tell me...
29. What would you say your average word per minute count is on a keyboard?
I don't know i've never counted. Think i'm around average but i can't touch type.
30. What was your favourite and least favourite subject in school?
P.E. was the least favourite. I can't remember what my favourite was, maybe english.
31. Do you bite your nails.
Nope, and it freaks me out when other people do
32. When is the last time you went to the library?
A few months ago.
33. Do you like fiction or non-fiction books more?
I'll read anything
34. Do you treat others as you'd like to be treated?
I hope so, i try to.
35. What type of child were you?
Spoilt pain in the neck know it all who asked far too many questions and grassed on my siblings.
36. Are you someone who likes to get into arguments and fights a lot?
Arguments yes (I'm very opinionated) fights no, don't think I've ever had a fight that wasn't with a sibling (See above)
37. Do you swear a lot?
What's a lot? I don't think so.
38. If you had to get another tattoo what would it be and where?
39. What's your favourite TV show?
The West Wing
40. Does personality weigh out the sense of 'good looks'?
Yes, every time.
41. What is your favourite thing in your bedroom?
My bed, love sleep.
42. If you could change 1 thing about you, what would it be?
Would like curly hair
43. Do you have any regrets? If so, what are they?
Regrets, i have a few, but then again too few to mention.
44. What colour hair do you have?
45. What colour eyes do you have?
46. Favourite Sound?
The excited barks form my boyfriends dog Gizmo when he hears my vioce
47. Favourite Quote?
"That the powerful play goes on,
And you may contribute a verse"
"My rose has left me, i'm in a mood, she's gone to kenya, with a bloke from Allied Carpets"
Reeves & Mortimer
48. Are you trying to achieve something at the moment.
Am one year and two courses away from finishing my degree with the open university (Already done five years)
49. If you could do 1 thing for someone what would it be?
I'm not sure, give my mother a cruise around the world.
50. What would change?
I'll like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony (That would be cool). Plus world peace and Jordan and Peter off TV.
Summary: Any Questions?