Newest Review: ... have any brothers and sisters? Yes I have one younger sister. Cat or Dog sort of person? I love Dogs we have an adorable chocolate lab. ... more
50 Shades of Hayley
Member Name: HayleyBlondiee
Advantages: Just a bit of fun!
Disadvantages: Some weird questions in the mix.
I have been writing and rating on DooYoo for three months today, so I thought I would do something a little different and try one of the question tag type of things. I think it is a great idea as it gives you a chance to know a little bit more about the person behind the laptop screen. Even though some of the questions are a little peculiar...
1) What is the wallpaper on your computer screen? Why did you choose it?
I have a tiled screen of Conor Maynard's album Contrast and I picked it because it is my favourite album at the moment and I LOVE the songs so much! Plus he is very cute.
2) Mexican food, Chinese food, Indian food, Italian food, French food or American?
I would have to say Chinese as I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to spicy food! Does Nando's count as American? If it does then I pick that too.
3) Do you have any tattoos?
No I don't, but I would love to get one on my hip or on my wrist as I think tattoos are a great way to express yourself and be unique. If only I was braver!
4) Do you have any siblings?
Does my cat count? No I am an only child :)
5) Have you ever broken a bone?
Touch wood I haven't...
6) Do you believe in superstitious things such as breaking mirrors?
Yes I do believe in superstitions, but I don't take it to crazy lengths like walking around the cracks in the pavement - it would take you ages to get anywhere! And what about crazy paving :o
7) Do you like those 'end of the world' movies?
Noooo! I remember I watched the War of The Worlds movie when I was about 8 and ten years later I still haven't got over it!
8) Do you eat more fruits or vegetables? What's your favourite fruit and vegetable?
I eat more fruit than vegetables. My favourite fruits are cherries, watermelon, grapes and strawberries and I don't think anyone has a favourite vegetable. Unless you're a rabbit.
9) Who were you most likely to play during school nativities?
I was very quiet as a child up until about 12 - I don't know what happened but I am the total opposite now! But back then I was probably one of the extra parts they made up to make sure everyone was included. Like a tree or something.
10) What's your opinion of the dentist?
They have weird instruments which they like to go prodding around in your mouth with, like a weird bendy mirror on a spoon type mechanism and a low power blow torch.
11) Have you ever had a speech impediment?
Only when drunk...
12) If you had to choose, what is the worst movie you've ever seen?
Schindler's List - not that it was a bad movie (it was a best seller at the box office) it just made me cry. Buckets.
13) Do you like meeting new people?
Yes I think it is the best to meet new people and make new friends as you can learn new stuff from them. And all good mates and even boyfriends and girlfriends were strangers once.
14) If you could, which celebrity would you date?
Conor Maynard!!! He is my celeb crush as he is not only gorgeous, he is talented and seems quite down to Earth too :)
15) What would you take with you on a deserted island?
A large speed boat with a sat nav, my Mum and my cat!
16) Do you know how wide your hips are in exact inches?
Erm, slightly weird and pervy question...
17) What would you say is the worst part of high school?
When you first start and when you leave. Quite ironic.
18) How old will you be on your mother's 68th birthday? Is that old to you?
No I won't be that old. These questions are starting to get weirder...
19) Ever thought you were dying of something?
20) Have you ever wanted to be a doctor?
Nope because I hate the sight of blood and guts so I wouldn't make a very good one.
21) If you were dying who would you say goodbye to first??
Another weird one...
22) Do you like to babysit children?
Yes I love children because they just have fun all the time and I'm quite childish myself so we are probably on the same level!
23) Do you often forget where you put things?
Yes! Being blonde I am quite ditsy.
24) Do you go on a lot of holidays?
I would say average. I've never been to New York, but would love to go!
25) Have you ever met someone with the same biggest fear as you?
Yes I have, quite a few.
26) Would you rather write with a pen or pencil? Why?
Pen because it can't be rubbed out so its proof!!!
27) Where was the best school trip you ever went on?
Thorpe Park. Messed around all day with my friends but got totally soaked on Tidal Wave and was told we would have detention when we got back to the school, luckily the coach broke down on the way back meaning we were late and the teacher forgot all about the detention. We never reminded her either.
28) Are you a controversial person?
No I don't like people who cause controversy because it always leads to doubts and doubts lead to arguments.
29) What would you say your average word per minute count is on a keyboard?
Training to be a Journalist I get timed to see how fast I am, if I have my 'writing cap' on and want to get things done quickly I can write up to 40 - 50 words per minute. Thank Goodness for spell check.
30) What was your favourite and least favourite subject in school?
My favourite subjects in school were English as it is what I am basing my career on. Music, Art & Drama as they were chilled out lessons and the teacher was a cool guy! ICT & Business purely because my friends were in these lessons and we would muck about! My least favourite subjects were French because the teacher was the most horrible and vile woman you could ever imagine and P.E because it was too much hastle so they were the lessons that me and my mate would bunk.
31) Do you bite you nails?
No but I have a tendency to pick at my nail varnish if I'm bored or nervous. If you do bite your nails you can get this special cream to put on them so it gives you a bad taste in your mouth to stop the habit when you go to bite!
32) When was the last time you went to the library?
Last week to print off some work, but I ended up jamming the printer and being asked to leave. Won't be going back there in a hurry.
33) Do you like fiction or non-fiction books more?
Fiction as they are more funny and easier to read. Non-fiction books sometimes feel like you are in a school lesson again!
34) Do you treat others as you'd like to be treated?
Yes, I think you should always treat people how you want to be treated because if you are nasty to someone they are not going to be nice to you. But if you are nice to them they will be more inclined to be friendly back. And if they don't then they are probably just a bit mean.
35) What type of child were you?
I was very quite and very shy until I got into secondary school and came out of my shell a bit :)
36) Are you someone who likes to get into arguments and fights a lot?
No I try to stay out of arguments as they just cause unessesary stress. I am usually the one to break up spats between mates by saying something silly or making them laugh.
37) Do you swear a lot?
Not over the top, I think you come across wrong and rude to people if you swear a lot.
38) If you had to get another tattoo, what would it be and where?
I would love to get a hip tattoo as I think they are quite an intimate and easy to cover up tattoo if you were going for a job interview. Rather than having one on your face.
39) What's your favourite TV show?
Too many! I love Eastenders, a lot of the American shows like Cheaters, Inbetweeners, Mrs Browns Boys, The Syndicate, White Heat, Fresh Meat...I could go on!
40) Does personality weigh out the sense of good looks?
Yes I think if you had the choice of someone who looked like a supermodel with the personality of a brick wall or someone who wasn't that great in the looks department but had a brilliant sense of humour and personality then I think the latter would win every time, as if there is no connection or you can't have a laugh then there is no point really.
41) What is your favourite thing in your bedroom?
My jewellery. My Mum bought me a gorgeous sapphire and diamond white gold eternity ring for my 18th a few months ago and I love it along with my Cross and chain.
42) If you could change one thing about you what would it be?
I worry too much. I worry about anything and everything so I would like to change that if I could.
43) Do you have any regrets? If so what are they?
Yes - his name is billy.
44) What colour hair do you have?
I have blonde hair :)
45) What colour eyes do you have?
I have light blue eyes :)
46) Favourite sound?
Laughter because it signals happiness and music - especially Contrast at the moment!
47) Favourite quote?
A Marilyn Monroe quote - "Everyone is a star who deserves the right to twinkle" - if I was to get a tattoo I would like to have this somewhere as I think it is cute but also inspirational.
48) Are you trying to achieve something at the moment?
Yes I am trying to become a Journalist or an interviewer for magazines or in TV.
49) If you could do one thing for someone what would it be?
I would like to make sure that my Mum has no money problems or worries.
50) What would you change?
About? I would like to change my dad into how he used to be when I was younger, before he turned weird. But I don't think that is going to happen.
So there you have it! A little insight into the world of Hayley Blondiee. Thank you for reading :) x
Summary: What would your answers be? :)