Newest Review: ... have any brothers and sisters? Yes I have one younger sister. Cat or Dog sort of person? I love Dogs we have an adorable chocolate lab. ... more
47 Q&A about me :)
Member Name: h_perry
Date: 08/09/12, updated on 23/01/13 (63 review reads)
Advantages: You now know some more about me.
Disadvantages: You have wasted your time learning more about me.
1. What is the wallpaper on your computer screen? Why did you choose it?
My wedding picture, it's a nice reminder of a beautiful day.
2. Mexican food, Chinese food, Italian food, French food or American food?
Chinese food, I love it. Mexican would be a close second Nandos!!
3. Do you have any tattoos and piercings?
A rather large tattoo, similar to Peaches Geldof's daisy chain down my side. Will be having another one after the baby is born not sure yet what. I also have my naval and ears pierced.
4. Do you have any siblings?
I am a lonely only child but my in laws make up for it with 3 sister in laws and 1 brother in law.
5. Have you ever broken a bone?
Hand and nose, ex amateur boxer!
6. Do you believe in superstitious things such as breaking mirrors?
Yes and no, certain things I do and others I don't. I won't walk under a ladder but I don't mind walking on 3 drains or cracks in the pavement.
7. Do you like those 'end of the world' movies?
Nope, they bore me and it seems like for the past 10 years the world has been ending every year, I wish they would just give up with it already. If it happens it happens!
8. Do you eat more fruits or vegetables? What's your favourite fruit and veggie?
Yes I eat a fair bit of fruit and veg, I love strawberries and other red fruits. Favourite veg are asparagus, swede (helps me make my homemade cornish pasties). I will pretty much eat all veg minus sprouts.
9. Who were you most likely to play during school nativities?
The funny one, I always want to make people laugh. I could have played mary this time round though but the baby would be a bit early!
10. What's your opinion of the dentist?
Horrendous, I need to be dragged there! Lucky for me I have good strong teeth, I've had 2 fillings in my 19 years and the second one was a nightmare, the dentist drilled that far down he hit my nerve and then filled on top of the nerve when the numbness wore off I felt like my jaw had been broken and my mouth was red hot, not nice! I had to sit for another hour for them to fix it as not only had he filled on top of my nerve he had made the filling to high so when I was talking or eating it was clashing against my top tooth, useless!
11. Have you ever had a speech impediment?
12. If you had to choose, what is the worst movie you've ever seen?
Giant squid vs mega shark or something along them lines my husband had been through hmv bargain bit and decided to buy the worlds smallest budget film, I think I fell asleep after 5 minutes.
13. Do you like meeting new people?
I love it, I don't have a choice in the matter so it's a good job both my father and husband are from military backgrounds so it's constant moving and meeting new people.
14. If you could, which celebrity would you date?
Personally, I don't think I would! I would have to constantly be made up otherwise I would be plastered on the magazines with headlines such as ?? Girlfriend seen without make up for the 5th time this week.
15. Who would you take with you on a deserted island?
My husband and our little boy when he arrives.
16. Do you know how wide your hips are in exact inches?
I daren't think about it at the moment, seen as though I am giving birth next month lol!
17. What would you say is the worst part of high school?
18. How old will you be on your Mother's 68th birthday? Is that 'old' to you?
45. that's not too bad!
19. Ever thought you were dying of something you were not even close to having?
20. Have you ever wanted to be a doctor?
Yes but my grades weren't there, so I am thinking of training to be a paramedic when we move back to the UK.
21. If you were dying who would you say goodbye to first?
What a nice thought for a saturday morning! My little boy and hubby.
22. Do you like to babysit children?
Yes I like to but have had a few Damiens to look after in the past!
23. Do you often forget where you put things?
At the moment, yes alot of the time! I put the remote for the telly in the fridge I give the dog milk instead of water. I put lemonade on my cereal and I wash my hands in toothpaste. Baby brain is lethal but hilarious for others!
24. Do you go on a lot of holidays?
No big holidays at the moment but me and my hubby do little holidays around Cyprus while we can.
25. Have you ever met someone with the same 'biggest fear' as you?
I don't really have any fears so no.
26. Would you rather write with a pen or pencil? Why?
Pen, it looks neater.
25. What is your favourite number and why?
18, it was the number scholes played for united and is my birthday.
26. Are you afraid of being kidnapped when you go outside at night time?
Nope, I would pitty the person kidnapping me haha.
27. Where was the best school trip you ever went on?
To Bormio 2000 in Italy, it was a skiing holiday even though I ended up in hospital (I'm accident prone), I managed to take a bad fall and trap a nerve in my back.
28. Are you a controversial person?
No I wouldn't say so.
29. What would you say your average word per minute count is on a keyboard?
Not to bad after doing Health and Social for my A levels the amount of writing you had to be fast!
30. What was your favourite and least favourite subject in school?
Favourite sports and science, worst RE and Maths.
31. Do you bite your finger nails?
Nope, I bite my lip when I;m nervous instead.
32. When is the next time you'll go to the library?
Next week to get some new books!
33. Do you like fiction or non-fiction books more?
34. Do you treat others as you'd like to be treated?
35. What type of child were you?
Erm.. quiet and reserved until I hit my teens and I went in the opposite direction!
36. Are you someone who likes to get into arguments and fights a lot?
No, it takes a lot for me to lose my temper.
37. Do you swear a lot?
A bit, but it comes with living in an army environment, its all I hear. I understand where the saying swear like a trooper comes from! I will be stopping very soon as there's no way my son will be hearing it!
38. If you had to get a tattoo, what would it be of and where would you have it?
I already have a large one, but I would like my little boys name.
39. What's your favourite TV show?
Desperate housewives at the moment, but I do like documentaries!
40. Does personality weigh out the sense of 'good looks'?
41. What is your favourite thing in your bedroom?
My bed! I am quite lazy now a days with having a huge bump its quite hard to get comfy!
42. If you could change 1 thing about you, what would it be?
My hair at the moment! its far to long and I don't trust any hairdresser in Cyprus as the one who lives near me is called shakey George it doesn't exactly fill you with confidence!
43. Do you have any regrets? If so, what are they?
I wish I'd done more on my A level's but I was in hospital for some proportion, I was meant to be joining the army and I got married, it was a bit hectic!
44. What colour hair do you have?
45. What colour eyes do you have?
46. Favourite sound?
Music? I cannot think of anything else!
47. Favourite Quote?
"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
- Dr. Seuss
Summary: I'm just me!