Newest Review: ... lonely and sad and have involved me pretty much being on my own wondering if it was always going to be like this, but this year I have ... more
50 Questions 50 Answers
Member Name: mattconnect
Advantages: FInd more more about me
1) What is the wallpaper on your computer screen? Why did you choose it?
A photo of the Science museum at Parc de Villettes in Paris, when I visited because it was a striking piece of architecture which really WOWed me and continue to every time I switch on the computer.
2) Mexican food, Chinese food, Indian food, Italian food, French food or American?
Italian all the way. I love my pasta :3
3) Do you have any tattoos?
No I don't and don't think I will as I dread to think of how it looks forty years on... Eww, just no.
4) Do you have any siblings?
I have an older sister.
5) Have you ever broken a bone?
No. All I did as a child was jump around the sofas and played in the garden picking at bugs.
6) Do you believe in superstitious things such as breaking mirrors?
No, not seriously. I would joke about it but not believe in it like specifically avoid certain things. Obviously, for safety reasons you wouldn't walk under a ladder but not for superstitious reasons!
7) Do you like those 'end of the world' movies?
I like them if they're good cinematically but not because they are 'End of the World'. The Day after Tomorrow/Independence Day was good. I don't like alien end of the world movies.
8) Do you eat more fruits or vegetables? What's your favourite fruit and vegetable?
Eat more fruit than veg. Love strawberries/blueberries/mango/mangosteen... the list goes on. Fav veg prob carrots or sweetcorn?
9) Who were you most likely to play during school nativities?
A tree? Lol
10) What's your opinion of the dentist?
I don't like going to them because I had bad teeth as a child (I loved my chuppachups XD) so I always get anxious they will tell me off when I go.
11) Have you ever had a speech impediment?
I didn't as a child but now I feel I do? Maybe I type more than I speak so in real life and I type pretty quickly so sometimes my brain speaks quicker than my mouth and what comes out is a diarrhoeic mess.
12) If you had to choose, what is the worst movie you've ever seen?
She's the man?
13) Do you like meeting new people?
Yes, but in the right situations and places. Not if it's a big crowd.
14) If you could, which celebrity would you date?
Scarlett Johansson/Keira Knightley/Rachel McAdams/Gemma Arterton... oh the list goes on ;)
15) What would you take with you on a deserted island?
A camera, to capture every moment of my wonderful adventure.
16) Do you know how wide your hips are in exact inches?
28? Because it's always hard to find a fitting pair of trousers >:O
17) What would you say is the worst part of high school?
Name calling, gossip and drama. Oh wait, that's also the best part?
18) How old will you be on your mother's 68th birthday? Is that old to you?
Is it bad that it takes me a long time to work this out? Umm... umm.... umm... *runs to get a calculator* I really don't know but not that old.
19) Ever thought you were dying of something?
Yes. After a mohito.
20) Have you ever wanted to be a doctor?
21) If you were dying who would you say goodbye to first??
I'd have written a long letter and whoever finds it.
22) Do you like to babysit children?
If I can chose who they are. There's usually a reason why they needed to be babysat!!!
23) Do you often forget where you put things?
No, I'm super organised and rarely lose things.
24) Do you go on a lot of holidays?
Only short breaks once a year and maybe a longer one back to HK where I was born during the Summer.
25) Have you ever met someone with the same biggest fear as you?
I don't really know what my biggest fear is so no?
26) Would you rather write with a pen or pencil? Why?
Pen? No, pencil. I don't know. I'm an artistic person so I could never live with just one without the other.
27) Where was the best school trip you ever went on?
Normandy? Had a great time
28) Are you a controversial person?
I'm not controversial but I can cause drama...
29) What would you say your average word per minute count is on a keyboard?
96? I can't remember but I did a test once and it was high.
30) What was your favourite and least favourite subject in school?
Hated maths but I am good at it. Love Art. Hate PE. Hate chemistry.
31) Do you bite you nails?
32) When was the last time you went to the library?
O.O Don't ask.
33) Do you like fiction or non-fiction books more?
Fiction. Books are there to provide a world of daydream and imagination.
34) Do you treat others as you'd like to be treated?
Most of the time... but I don't always get treated as I treat others >:O
35) What type of child were you?
Shy, quiet, introverted, geeky.
36) Are you someone who likes to get into arguments and fights a lot?
No, I wouldn't seek it out, but when someone really bugs me and I know I'm right or can win at an argument I will ensure they don't get off lightly. One time my friend lied about ditching me at the cinema claiming to have a last minute funeral he had to attend and I knew he was lying so I never dropped it. He kept going how I was disrespecting his dead relative blah blah blah and I'm like, no, cos you are lying. This happened like years and years ago but I recently found out the reason he didn't go was because his parents didn't let him. Now why did he have to lie about that?
37) Do you swear a lot?
No, not in public. It's unnecessary and overused that it has lost it's effect. It has no offensive meaning anymore. It's just like any other word.
38) If you had to get another tattoo, what would it be and where?
Why does this quizmaker like to know about our tattoos?
39) What's your favourite TV show?
Friends/Ugly Betty/America's Next Top Model- sorry but I can't help it I love them.
40) Does personality weigh out the sense of good looks?
Yes, in a perfect world. But we don't live in one. We are visual people whether we accept it or not. When someone good looking walks by you will glance at them twice -it's natural. We can't help it. Obviously, when you get to know someone better, you will see them from the inside, but for you to choose to get to know that person in the first place may be based on looks as shallow as that sounds.
41) What is your favourite thing in your bedroom?
Bed? Or my teddy bear :3
42) If you could change one thing about you what would it be?
Oh so many. It sounds so bad, but again, it's a natural thing to seek to be beautiful/outgoing whatever but to be more self accepting will probably be best in the long run.
43) Do you have any regrets? If so what are they?
A few yes but I don't dwell on them.
44) What colour hair do you have?
45) What colour eyes do you have?
46) Favourite sound?
47) Favourite quote?
O.O I can't think of any. 'If you don't stand up for something, you will fall for anything'?
48) Are you trying to achieve something at the moment?
Architecture student, aspire to have a multimedia company encompassing art/film/fashion etc
49) If you could do one thing for someone what would it be?
Wow umm, I would like to do a lot for a lot of people! I don't know!
50) What would you change?
Some of the questions in this quiz!
Summary: Ask and you shall receive