Newest Review: ... will hire me! I've had so many interviews and unfortunately keep getting turned down. Hair Colour: Dark brown Do I have any brothers ... more
50 things you didn't know about joey92!
Member Name: joey92
1) What is the wallpaper on your computer screen? Why did you choose it?
A photo of a eupleridae because it is so cute and cheers me up at work!
2) Mexican food, Chinese food, Indian food, Italian food, French food or American?
A toss up between Italian food and Mexican food.
3) Do you have any tattoos?
4) Do you have any siblings?
Yes, little brother who is 18 in a few weeks, awwww!
5) Have you ever broken a bone?
No, I have sprained various things but I must be quite solid!
6) Do you believe in superstitious things such as breaking mirrors?
Not seriously, but for fun I will point these things out, especially gorgeous black cats : )
7) Do you like those 'end of the world' movies?
Most of them are laughable but I enjoy the odd one!
8) Do you eat more fruits or vegetables? What's your favourite fruit and vegetable?
Mangoes, strawberries, nectarines. At the moment I love raspberries! And I eat both equally, I'm veggie so its important :)
9) Who were you most likely to play during school nativities?
I was Angel Gabriel at nursery and it all went downhill from there :P
10) What's your opinion of the dentist?
I don't enjoy them as I had braces for years (ouchies)
11) Have you ever had a speech impediment?
12) If you had to choose, what is the worst movie you've ever seen?
The Blind Side was pretty awful in the first 15 minutes, I'd built it up to be a great film as I'd heard brilliant reviews, however I was cringing at all the one liners so had to turn it off in the first half hour! Other awful films, their names escape my mind...
13) Do you like meeting new people?
Yes I do :)
14) If you could, which celebrity would you date?
I do think Ryan Reynolds is really sexy! Cliché I know!
15) What would you take with you on a deserted island?
Can I say my boyfriend? :) Either that or a blender to make cocktails from tropical fruit...
16) Do you know how wide your hips are in exact inches?
Not a clue!
17) What would you say is the worst part of high school?
Possibly school assembly ugh. Or PSHE. The fact that shy people get left out!
18) How old will you be on your mother's 68th birthday? Is that old to you?
Early thirties? Not that old!
19) Ever thought you were dying of something?
Well I choked on a coin once. And nearly drowned in the sea. And nearly got hit by a porcelain mannequin. And got so drunk I couldn't see - all of those times really :P
20) Have you ever wanted to be a doctor?
Sort of, but the five year minimum commitment put me off.
21) If you were dying who would you say goodbye to first??
I don't know whether I'd want to say goodbye, I would like to see my loved ones, special friends and certain family members.
22) Do you like to babysit children?
Yes I do :)
23) Do you often forget where you put things?
Sometimes, then *stress* ensues!
24) Do you go on a lot of holidays?
I love holidays so if money no object I would go on many. We have a plan for lots of city breaks over the next year which sounds brill. I lived in Italy for 4 months last year too.
25) Have you ever met someone with the same biggest fear as you?
Well yes, most of the world I would imagine.
26) Would you rather write with a pen or pencil? Why?
I like pens for drawing as well so I would go with pen for writing.
27) Where was the best school trip you ever went on?
I didn't really go on many and none actually spring to mind which is sad :(
28) Are you a controversial person?
When I want to be I can be quite awkward! Not by looking at me though.
29) What would you say your average word per minute count is on a keyboard?
I don't know.
30) What was your favourite and least favourite subject in school?
I remember Further Maths being a bad idea. I enjoyed languages.
31) Do you bite you nails?
32) When was the last time you went to the library?
Three weeks ago! Ooops overdue library books thanks for reminding me...
33) Do you like fiction or non-fiction books more?
Fiction but I feel I should read more non fiction! It really depends on the subject matter though.
34) Do you treat others as you'd like to be treated?
Yes, I'm nice honest :)
35) What type of child were you?
Shy, top of my class, read a lot, enthusiastic, naïve.
36) Are you someone who likes to get into arguments and fights a lot?
Not really, but when someone shouts at me unfairly I will definitely shout back a lot!
37) Do you swear a lot?
38) If you had to get another tattoo, what would it be and where?
I don't have any tattoos!
39) What's your favourite TV show?
peep show! That, and Horizon. And maybe the great british bake off!
40) Does personality weigh out the sense of good looks?
Well its definitely a mixture when you find someone attractive. I couldn't be with someone I didn't find physically attractive and equally couldn't be with someone I couldn't talk to. Picky? Why not :)
41) What is your favourite thing in your bedroom?
Maybe the window?
42) If you could change one thing about you what would it be?
I would tell myself to stop talking sometimes :P I used to be really really really quiet and now I have got over that I sometimes find it difficult to shut up!
43) Do you have any regrets? If so what are they?
No, I strongly disagree with regrets :)
44) What colour hair do you have?
45) What colour eyes do you have?
46) Favourite sound?
47) Favourite quote?
I like one I found today: I haven't seen this film but will be now: "Anything less than mad, passionate, extraordinary love is a waste of time." I'm really not sure I agree with it but it's an interesting idea.
48) Are you trying to achieve something at the moment?
Yess. I have various business ventures.
49) If you could do one thing for someone what would it be?
At risk of sounding soppy, at this moment in my life, almost anything for a certain special person. :)
50) What would you change?
Some of the questions in this quiz! (yes, person who answered this before me!!)
Summary: Result of avoiding work at work!!