Newest Review: ... lonely and sad and have involved me pretty much being on my own wondering if it was always going to be like this, but this year I have ... more
50 things you didnt know about purplekimmy
Member Name: purplekimmy
Date: 13/12/12, updated on 13/12/12 (20 review reads)
Advantages: I love answering questions
Disadvantages: I might not stop doing these lol
1) What is the wallpaper on your computer screen? Why did you choose it?
A picture of my fiance, my daughter and my son. I picked it because my fiance took it while I was ill in hospital and it made me smile. A picture of my three favorite people.
2) Mexican food, Chinese food, Indian food, Italian food, French food or American?
I love chinese food.
3) Do you have any tattoos?
Yes, a tribal one across the bottom of my back, a pair of lips smoking a spliff on the top of my right arm, a skull looking in a mirror on the top of my left arm, SAK (Shane and Kim my fiance and I) on the back of my neck, Beauty Queen and Cpt Crash on the outside of my wrists and four chinese symbols on my inner wrists meaning older brother, younger sister, love and happiness.
4) Do you have any siblings?
Brother who passed away 12 years ago, a younger brother of 25 and a younger still brother of 14.
5) Have you ever broken a bone?
Only in my foot.
6) Do you believe in superstitious things such as breaking mirrors?
Not seriously, I love black cats, hate breaking mirrors but I wont walk under a ladder though.
7) Do you like those 'end of the world' movies?
They are ok but once you have seen one you have seen them all.
8) Do you eat more fruits or vegetables? What's your favourite fruit and vegetable?
I eat more vegetables, I love fruit but it tends to get forgotten about, hate apples though, love grapefruits and grapes.
9) Who were you most likely to play during school nativities?
A tree or a donkey. I was once in the paper as an angel at school aaahhhh
10) What's your opinion of the dentist?
Hate them, I had a head brace while at school, so cruel, have lovely teeth now though.
11) Have you ever had a speech impediment?
12) If you had to choose, what is the worst movie you've ever seen?
There have been so many, I couldnt possibly say.
13) Do you like meeting new people?
Depends if it is my choice to meet them or not.
14) If you could, which celebrity would you date?
Hmmm Vin desiel or John Cena (Wrestler) Yum
15) What would you take with you on a deserted island?
If I wasnt deserted with my fiance, I would take a boat.
16) Do you know how wide your hips are in exact inches?
I dread to think!
17) What would you say is the worst part of high school?
All of it, puberty!!
18) How old will you be on your mother's 68th birthday? Is that old to you?
40 something, yes it is, I thought 30 was old but 40 is quite scary.
19) Ever thought you were dying of something?
No, the time I was on the verge of dying I had no clue lol
20) Have you ever wanted to be a doctor?
I was a YTS student in a hospital when I left school, starting at the very bottom, really enjoyed it but got involved with a guy who forced me into quitting.
21) If you were dying who would you say goodbye to first??
My fiance, my kids, my cats, my family, Vin Desiel, John Cena, Robbie Williams
22) Do you like to babysit children?
Yes because you can give them back lol
23) Do you often forget where you put things?
All the time, getting old now.
24) Do you go on a lot of holidays?
I dont, but I enjoy spending time with my fiance and kids, we dont have to be in a sunny place, home is great.
25) Have you ever met someone with the same biggest fear as you?
I have so many fears, I guess I must have met someone with the same ones at some point.
26) Would you rather write with a pen or pencil? Why?
Pen, you need to keep sharpening pencils.
27) Where was the best school trip you ever went on?
I vividly remember a trip to Yorkshire with the school, I loved ever minute of it, hiking, walking it was brilliant.
28) Are you a controversial person?
I speak my mind, if you dont like it....tough!!
29) What would you say your average word per minute count is on a keyboard?
30) What was your favourite and least favourite subject in school?
Technical drawing because I was so bad at it. Typing I loved.
31) Do you bite you nails?
Not any more :)
32) When was the last time you went to the library?
Last week to take back some wedding cake books.
33) Do you like fiction or non-fiction books more?
I like both, depends what has gripped me at the time.
34) Do you treat others as you'd like to be treated?
Yes, I'm nice honest :)
35) What type of child were you?
Shy, quite, stroppy.....awesome!
36) Are you someone who likes to get into arguments and fights a lot?
I dont like it but I will defend my opinion and my corner.
37) Do you swear a lot?
Yes, too much.
38) If you had to get another tattoo, what would it be and where?
I am having my wedding ring tattooed :)
39) What's your favourite TV show?
Love cookery shows, Great British Bake Off, Miranda at the moment.
40) Does personality weigh out the sense of good looks?
You have to find someone attractive to want to get to know them. You may like them as a friend then work out their personality is great and find that attractive too.
41) What is your favourite thing in your bedroom?
42) If you could change one thing about you what would it be?
Nothing, I am who I am
43) Do you have any regrets? If so what are they?
I have a few but what is in the past stays there. I am learning not to regret, because everything I have been through, I wanted at some point.
44) What colour hair do you have?
45) What colour eyes do you have?
46) Favourite sound?
47) Favourite quote?
That will do pig!
48) Are you trying to achieve something at the moment?
I have a wedding to plan for next September 2013
49) If you could do one thing for someone what would it be?
I would do anything for my friends and family
50) What would you change?
I would change the £10 note I have in my purse as I need change for the bus tomorrow :)