Newest Review: ... of the best things I've done. I might not be the best at writing reviews but I love being able to share my experiences with you all so hope... more
50 things about me you didn't know.:)
Member Name: char2011
Date: 20/01/13, updated on 20/01/13 (67 review reads)
Advantages: all about me
had a bit of fun reading through some of these and thought I'd do one too.
1) What is the wallpaper on your computer screen? Why did you choose it?
A picture from my Photography collection of the Roman Colosseum. I chose it because it's a really beautiful picture and I put it there as a reminder of how talented I am so that when I start to forget I remember what I'm really good at (film/photography) so it's like a booster since I'm on the computer everyday.
2) Mexican food, Chinese food, Indian food, Italian food, French food or American?
It's has to be Chinese for me I just love it and nothing beats a buffet or takeaway of Chinese. :)
3) Do you have any tattoos?
Yes I have on on my rib cage which is very meaningful to me because it is like a memorial for my sister who lost her life at just 6 years old. It has r.i.p her name and r.i.p nan a diamond which represent how precious they both were and 2 roses one for each of them it's not complete yet but hope to complete it very soon. It was rather painful hence why it isn't finish yet lol.
4) Do you have any siblings?
I have 6 sisters (1 passed away) and two brothers.
5) Have you ever broken a bone?
Nope, I'm unbreakable ;)
6) Do you believe in superstitious things such as breaking mirrors?
Nope I find them all a joke and don't take stuff like that seriously
7) Do you like those 'end of the world' movies?
I love them, I think they are brilliant especially if the acting is really good it makes it all feel so surreal.
8) Do you eat more fruits or vegetables? What's your favourite fruit and vegetable?
I eat more vegetables and I like broccoli and cabbage and carrots all the horrible stuff that people run away from lol.
9) Who were you most likely to play during school nativities?
I always played the one in the background that does very little. Was not very confident back then.
10) What's your opinion of the dentist?
I don't get why people hate them so much to be fair they are not really that scary to me.
11) Have you ever had a speech impediment?
12) If you had to choose, what is the worst movie you've ever seen?
Well I really think this would be impossible just to pin point one because there are quite a few movie that were awful that I have watched.
13) Do you like meeting new people?
I like meeting new people so long as they are nice people.
14) If you could, which celebrity would you date?
Probably rapper T.I or Justin Timberlake
15) What would you take with you on a deserted island?
A loaded cruise ship wouldn't want to stay there forever lol
16) Do you know how wide your hips are in exact inches?
have no idea but I am very curvy so probably alot of inches.
17) What would you say is the worst part of high school?
The false sense that the way the school environment is will last for ever. I think people in school believe school is the be all and end all of life and don't realise what they do then will effect them forever and also it is OK to be yourself and you find very few kids that believe this because of the way the school environment is. I think that is the worse part of school basically it doesn't teach you about life outside of school.
18) How old will you be on your mother's 68th birthday? Is that old to you?
I'd be 44 and yes it seems rather old to me but then at the same time it seems like a good age because my mum will be able to see me have kids and watch them grow up and have their own kids to.
19) Ever thought you were dying of something?
Nope I don't get sick to often never mind think I'm dying.
20) Have you ever wanted to be a doctor?
Well not really a doctor that saves people more like a plastic surgeon. Don't ask I think it was about the same time I was obsessed with Nip/Tuck the TV show.
21) If you were dying who would you say goodbye to first??
My sisters and mum
22) Do you like to babysit children?
Nope not enough time in my life for babysitting if I'm honest
23) Do you often forget where you put things?
Yes then I realise they are in my hand lol.
24) Do you go on a lot of holidays?
Yes all the time went on 4 holiday last year but they were all family holidays so really want to start venturing out on my own and seeing other things that not everyone in my family would enjoy as much as me.
25) Have you ever met someone with the same biggest fear as you?
Don't think I have ever had a discussion with anyone about their fears before so wouldn't even know if I had.
26) Would you rather write with a pen or pencil? Why?
Pen definitely can't actually remember the last time I used either since I seem to type everything all the time.
27) Where was the best school trip you ever went on?
Treginnis Farm in primary school that trip was amazing had so much fun and it was my first time away from home alone.
28) Are you a controversial person?
Yes definitely, I like voicing my opinion, I'm a good judge of character so I see right through people especially 2 faced, mix up, bitchy, fake people so it's very easy for me to know who to bother with I will be civil with everyone but I'm sorry me and you could never be friends if you are any of the above words. I'm not a slave to society and do what I want regardless of what anyone thinks of me.
29) What would you say your average word per minute count is on a keyboard?
30) What was your favourite and least favourite subject in school?
Favourite was Drama least favourite was PSHE which was a pointless watse of time because I did nothing every lesson.
31) Do you bite you nails?
Nope never have my nails grow faster than a werewolfs lol.
32) When was the last time you went to the library?
I go there all the time at college so Thursday. I'm pretty nerdy lol
33) Do you like fiction or non-fiction books more?
34) Do you treat others as you'd like to be treated?
yes I treat everyone as I would like to be treated but only people that truly show interest in me and actually care about me get the best of me. But I definitely am civil will everyone in a nice way
35) What type of child were you?
36) Are you someone who likes to get into arguments and fights a lot?
Nope never argue with people because I just say what needs to be said and I'm done as long as I have got my point across the situation needs to go no further.
37) Do you swear a lot?
Not really tbh
38) If you had to get another tattoo, what would it be and where?
finish my first one off first lol
39) What's your favourite TV show?
There are way too many but Dallas has got to be top of the list at the moment season 2 starts the end of jan.
40) Does personality weigh out the sense of good looks?
Personality is very important but chances are if someone doesn't look like your type of guy you are not going to want to get to know them in that way.
41) What is your favourite thing in your bedroom?
42) If you could change one thing about you what would it be?
Nothing I am proud of the way I am and not 1 thing will ever change that.
43) Do you have any regrets? If so what are they?
I'm not going to lie I have a few things that have had a huge impact on my life that I regret but they have put me in a place where I know who I am and where I want to get in life.
44) What colour hair do you have?
Black with a bit of brown
45) What colour eyes do you have?
46) Favourite sound?
47) Favourite quote?
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" I love this quote from Gandhi because it speaks a thousands words. I think I live by this quote and always do something about what I want to be different if I have a chance to.
48) Are you trying to achieve something at the moment?
Trying to win a film festival :) I'm currently producing a film in which I hope to enter in a or some film festivals later this year. Trying to get my driving license, get into uni and finish college with the best grades I can get. This year is all about dreaming big for :)
49) If you could do one thing for someone what would it be?
I would take one person of the streets and give them a home . I've given out a load of burgers, fries, sweets, drinks and food to many homeless people but that just isn't enough more needs to be done if I had the chance I would not have anyone homeless.
50) What would you change?
I would get rid of the snow because it is a big inconvenience to my life right now lol.
Summary: 50 things about me