Newest Review: ... was me who had the unfortunate experience of this, After spending hours and hours writing review upon review,that although I love doin... more
Me, Myself and I (100 thing you never wanted to know!)
Member Name: huggy2009
Date: 29/04/10, updated on 29/04/10 (64 review reads)
Advantages: All about me
Disadvantages: This took me ages
1. Which do you prefer - shower or bath? And why?
I prefer a nice bath, filled with hot water and relaxing essences, a good magazine and plenty of time, its nice to just read, relax and chill out without any stress at all.
2. What do you swear you'll never do?
I'm not going to swear to anything as life is too short and theres too many experiences I want to try!
3. What's the most embarrassing thing you have ever done?
I could fill a separate questionnaire on this one, the most embarrassing was attending a model agency party when I was a teen and managing to trip over and knock over the sound system whilst beautiful people watched on either enraptured by my beauty or more likely horrified by my clumsiness!!!
4. What is your favourite quote?
Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week.
5. What was your favourite holiday? And why?
Brazil and Venezuela were awesome, Poland is always amazing but it would be Thailand I had the chance to get into the shape of my life, spar every day, swim for hours, eat amazingly, make some wonderful friends, do amazing adrenaline sports and trips and just have the time of my life in paradise!
6. What was your favourite childhood toy?
A raggedy old teddy bear without a name who I will never get rid of because when I was a little kid he was my closest friend.
7. Do you have any pets?
8. Savoury or sweet?
This is a toughy, I like savoury but I like sweet, but which is best? There's only one way to settle this.......fight!!!
9. Hot or cold?
For bath's, hot. For beer, cold. If this is weather related I probably prefer cold because I am a tad hot blooded!
10. What's your favourite drink?
Green tea, beer (Belgian), Red wine
11. What's your favourite food?
Depends on my mood, it can be a fry up, could be paella, borscht, thai green curry, food is dependent on the mood, but I do adore Fish and Chips.
12. Who do you hate the most?
Racism, homophobia and bigotry, also I'm not keen on all of these 'celebrities' who make ridiculous money with no discernible talent whilst nurses, teachers, emergency service staff earn a pittance.
13. Do you have a crush on someone? If so, who?
Honestly, I'm not sure I do right now because I have the woman I always dreamed of.
14. What is your favourite colour?
15. What did you do last night?
Studied a new language and watched Inter Milan pull off the great escape in the Nou Camp
16. What's your favourite thing to do?
Spend time with family, watch football, spar in the gym, swim, read, jump out of aeroplanes, white water raft, visit new places. There are too many wonderful things to mention.
17. Favourite movie, TV Programme, Book?
Film - Dans Paris, a beautiful evocation of real life in Paris
Tv Programme - Planet Earth, can there be another programme on the planet as beautiful and true to itself, otherwise its total wipeout!!
Book - The End of the Affair by Graham Greene, I love the idea of unrequited love, of an unconsumed love, this book is heart achingly beautiful.
18. Who's your hero?
Ranulph Fiennes, my parents, anyone who makes the world a better place.
19. Favourite song of all time?
Trains to Brazil by the Guillemots, its my favourite right now because it reminds me of one of my favourite people who left me last year and it makes me smile and cry every time.
20. Have you ever had a supernatural experience?
Not that I am aware of
21. Favourite Sound?
The sea washing against the shore.
22. Favourite Smell?
This is probably dodgy but I do like the smell of petrol, I don't hang around outside petrol stations but its nice, I also like fresh flowers and newly baked bread.
23. Favourite place to be?
Home with my family, I love it being in the countryside with the people I care about most, I relax and forget about real life for a while.
24. Happiest moment in your life?
There have been so many, the birth of nieces and nephews, marriage, some amazing holidays and experiences its been awesome.
25. Saddest moment in your life so far?
Losing one of my hero's, one of the most important men in my life, somebody I'll always look up to and never forget
26. What is your dream job?
I've got it, thanks
27. What would be your idea of a perfect date?
A walk along the seafront, hiring a pier and having it for myself with my partner and playing old romantic Nat King Cole songs whilst dancing on the pier and drinking champagne whilst the waves wash against the beams.
28. What are your favourite Newspaper/ Magazine?
I like the Guardian for Newspapers and enjoy FourFourTwo, the Economist, Olive, Men's Health and Esquire, nice different magazines which cover most of the interests in my life. I love football, current affairs around the world, food, staying fit, and being the best I can be.
29. Which celebrity do you like the most?
I hate the word 'celebrity' and I don't want to be like anyone, I just want to make the best of myself and make my family proud and live life to its fullest.
30. Do you have any siblings?
Yes two brothers and a sister
31. Have you ever been in hospital? If so, why?
I have for a number of reasons from broken ribs through boxing to broken arms through football, its never anything too serious, but always a bit of fun.
32. Have you ever broken a bone or had stitches?
See above, I've also had my nose cracked a few times.
33. Do you believe in Angels/Ghosts/Demons?
No, not really but I think its best to keep an open mind.
34. Are you superstitious?
No, not at all, but I do have to leave the house backwards whilst humming the theme tune to Question Time!
35. What colour eyes do you have?
Chocolatey brown like a Labrador
36. What colour hair do you have?
Chocolate Brown like my eyes
37. What religion are you?
I don't know yet!
38. If you could change 1 thing about you, what would it be?
I would want to hurry up and be what I believe I can be.
39. If you could change 1 thing about your personality, what would it be?
To be less shy and more outgoing, I can blag it but its not natural.
40. What is your biggest fear?
Any kind of harm to my family.
41. Do you have any regrets? If so, what are they?
As Sinatra said, I've had a few but too many to mention (Sic), I really can't mention most of them as their a tad dodgy!
42. Have you ever been in love?
I am right now.
43. What's the most important thing to you in the world?
Family and it always will be
44. What is your most treasured possession?
I don't really hold out for possessions I just like to see the people I love happy.
45. What's your job?
Working in a Travel Agency telling people how great the world is.
46. What's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
I'm not sure, perhaps looked out for me when I was sad.
47. What's the worst thing anyone has done to you?
I had to put up with a lot of bullying when I was a kid, which people grew out of but it did knock my confidence a lot.
48. Dream car?
A little fiat, I'm not bothered about car's I really prefer sport.
49. Favourite celebration?
My 24th Birthday in Rio at the Carnival, it was awesome, loads of cool people, a massive party which went on for a week!
50. Where do you hang out?
I love a few special bars including Bar de Musee in Greenwich, anywhere where you can chill out and enjoy the place without having to worry about the people.
51. What School did you go to?
A few my favourite was in Leyton which helped toughen me up
52. What/ Who annoys you?
The cult of everyone wanting to be a celebrity is incredibly annoying.
53. Do you recycle?
As much as I can, I also unicycle if that's helpful too
54. What's your favourite sport?
Footy and boxing, I love both, Footy for the tactics, style and because it's the best sport ever, boxing because its just awesome!
55. Who was the last person to upset you?
I'm pretty calm, I don't really let people upset me nowadays.
56. What are your hobbies?
Footy, Swimming, Squash, Reading, working out, sparring, cooking, travelling
57. What was the last joke you heard?
It was an awful joke about rambling that I won't repeat here
58. What is the best joke you've heard?
The same joke once I understood it
59. What's the worst joke you've heard?
I'm not big on jokes unfortunately
60. Name 3 places you have been on holiday:
Rio, Krakow, Paris
61. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
In the mirror will be the only place I will see myself in ten years time I imagine
62. Favourite Season?
I like Spring as it warms up, people get friendlier and relax a bit more and smile.
63. What's your favourite website?
I like loads, I like the Guardian for news and timeout for things to do.
64. What's your favourite shop?
Zara, I look Spanish so like to buy clothes that suit my look
65. What's your worst habit?
Smiling or laughing when I'm nervous
66. What's your favourite animal?
67. What is your ultimate fantasy?
To have a wonderful life
68. Can you cook?
Abso-flipping-lutely, I love it
69. What is the last lie you told?
I walked into a shop and pretended to be really angry about an item which didn't work, they refunded me and gave me a voucher
70. Favourite flavour ice-cream?
Vanilla with a flake in it
71. Favourite take-away?
Fish and Chips always
72. What do you hate doing the most?
I'm not a huge fan of shaving but hope my new Razorpit will make the whole process easier
73. What do you like doing the most?
Swimming, I am a great swimmer and I feel more comfortable in water than on land.
74. If you were a Super Hero what would your name be?
75. What is your favourite name?
76. If you were an animal what would you like to be?
A tiger in the deepest forests of Sumatra
77. What would your animal name be?
It would be irrelevant as I'd be unknown to the world
78. If you could go back in time, what time would you go to?
I'd love to be around in the 20's when there seemed to be real class and decorum in peoples dress and manners
79. Any person alive or dead - who would you meet?
Right now, Sir Ranulph Fiennes who is amazing or Nelson Mandela, Dead it would be my grandad
80. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Possibly Cartagena in Colombia during the 20's or 30's when it was one of the World's great cities
81. Favourite musician(s)?
Jeff Buckley, Daft Punk, Beatles, Crowded House, The Guillemots, Air, Serge Gainsbourg, Boney M, Kings of Convenience, Gotan Project, Flight of the Conchords
82. What was/is your nickname?
It was pretty boy back in the day, now its Jose
83. Have you been to college?
Yep many times and I survived
84. What is the wildest thing you've ever done?
White Water rafted down an incredibly dangerous rive in Thailand, what a buzz and then jumped off a rock about 50ft up.
85. Can you play an instrument?
The electric organ, very badly
86. What's your favourite Disney Character?
The fox who played Robin Hood
87. Favourite theme park?
Thorpe Park, great rides and on a hot day its awesome fun
88. What size feet are you?
89. If you were King/Queen for a day what 3 changes would you make to the world?
I would want people to be nicer to each other, I'd outlaw prejudice and I'd have a massive party to bring the world together.
90. What is your favourite Night Club?
Funky Buddha in Paris
91. Name one thing that most people don't know about you?
I did some modelling in my twenties
92. When was the last time you cried? And why?
Watching 'Up' it made me think of someone I miss enormously and made me cry in a sad/happy way, it inspired me enormously to enjoy life.
93. If you could have 3 wishes, what would they be?
For my family to enjoy life and be healthy and safe
94. Would you ever have plastic surgery? If so, where?
Not unless I had an accident, I like the way I look
95. What are you most ashamed of?
Nothing, experience tells me if you don't like me, its your loss, I can live with everything I've done.
96. What pet would you love to have?
A border collie, its not exotic but I've always wanted one.
97. Blondes/ Brunettes or Red heads?
I'm not prejudiced I think there are millions of beautiful women with all of these hair colours.
98. If you won the lottery what would you spend the money on?
Security for me and my family and then season tickets for Arsenal and luxury adventure holidays for life.
99. If you could have a super power/ ability, what would it be?
To eradicate ineptness and solve poverty/hunger and loss.
100. Did you enjoy doing this quiz?
Yeah, but I've aged by about three weeks!!
Summary: Me, Myself and I