Newest Review: ... was me who had the unfortunate experience of this, After spending hours and hours writing review upon review,that although I love doin... more
Helping to clear the brain fuzz
Member Name: rubarbandginger
Advantages: Helps give my brain a workout
Disadvantages: Makes me sound big headed
1. Which do you prefer - shower or bath? And why?
Bath because I can relax and pamper myself, although I love showers for washing my hair as it's so bloody long.
2. What do you swear you'll never do?
Be a bad mum.
3. What's the most embarrassing thing you ever done?
Oh gosh, there's so much stuff that I've done, the worst I don't think I could publish on a family site like Dooyoo. *ha-ha*
4. What is your favourite quote?
The best thing a woman can wear is her confidence
5. What was your favourite holiday? And why?
Centre Parks in England believe it or not, we love it so much my husband and I went there for our honeymoon.
8. Savoury or sweet?
Sweet every time.
9. Hot or cold?
Hot, especially hot stews, soups and chilli, also as a Reynaud's sufferer the weather can't be cold! My body can't tolerate cold.
10. What's your favourite drink?
Coke or Pepsi
11. What's your favourite food?
Homemade beef stew and dumplings.
12. Who do you hate the most?
Those mums who abuse or murder their children or allow their boyfriends to do so, such as those recently seen in the paper.
13. Do you have a crush on someone? If so, who?
My husband, he gets sexier the more he matures.
14. What is your favourite colour?
15. What did you do last night?
Last night I worked, came home and snuggled with my husband and went to bed. Not very exciting I know.
16. What's your favourite thing to do?
Spending family time watching movies snuggled up together on the couch, my alone time I like to read or craft.
17. Favourite movie, TV Programme, Book?
The secret circle series by L.J Smith and movie is Curly Sue or The pursuit of happiness.
18. who's your hero?
My dad and my husband.
19. Favourite song of all time?
Save me from myself by Christina Aguilera.
20. Have you ever had a supernatural experience?
Yes lots. Big and small experiences.
21. Favourite Sound?
Corny but it's my sons when they all laugh heartily together.
22. Favourite Smell?
Glades Honey & Chocolate candle or The Body Shops Love Etc. perfume.
23. Favourite place to be?
24. Happiest moment in your life?
Having my sons.
25. Saddest moment in your life so far?
There are two, the first being losing my dad in 2005 and the second is when our second son was born not
breathing, then nearly losing him twice in intensive care in his first week alive.
26. What is your dream job?
Being a GP who specialises in chronic pain and auto immune conditions.
27. What would be your idea of a perfect date?
Driving to somewhere seclude all wrapped up with a picnic and a flask of hot coffee or hot chocolate and snuggling up talking and watching the stars.
28. What are your favourite Newspaper/ Magazine?
I love SEW magazine, I don't read newspapers much.
29. Which celebrity do you like the most?
I'm not much of a celeb lover but I really like George Clooney, he reminds me of my husband in that he has the salt and pepper hair, is mature, considerate and quite old fashioned (but in a good way).
30. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, Brothers who are 24, 22 and 5 and a little sister who is 7.
31. Have you ever been in hospital? If so, why?
Yes for a few personal operations.
32. Have you ever broken a bone or had stitches?
I had stitches in my chin when I was five from falling and cracking it off the school pavement.
33. Do you believe in Angels/Ghosts/Demons?
34. Are you superstitious?
A little bit but not to the point it affects my life.
35. What colour eyes do you have?
36. What colour hair do you have?
Dark blonde but with dark eyebrows (Yuk)
37. What religion are you?
Wiccan. It's similar to paganism.
38. If you could change 1 thing about you, what would it be?
Not to have fibromyalgia or any of my other associated auto immune conditions.
39. If you could change 1 thing about your personality, what would it be?
I wouldn't be me then, so nothing.
40. What is your biggest fear?
Losing my sons.
41. Do you have any regrets? If so, what are they?
I wish I was nicer to my dad and spend more time with him in the years before he passed away.
42. Have you ever been in love?
Yes and I still am.
43. What's the most important thing to you in the world?
44. What is your most treasured possession?
My sons, my photo's and wedding ring.
45. What's your job?
46. What's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
There are too many things to write about, it's the little random things that mean a lot to me.
47. What's the worst thing anyone has done to you?
Backstabbing and bullying from my husband's mum.
48. Dream car?
I'm not too fussy but my husband and eldest son both want a Mustang Shelby GT500 or something like that.
49. Favourite celebration?
Christmas or Halloween equally.
50. Where do you hang out?
Upstairs lying on my bed doing lots of things from sewing, browsing the net, reading, laughing with my sons.
Summary: Helping to clear the brain fuzz