Newest Review: ... was me who had the unfortunate experience of this, After spending hours and hours writing review upon review,that although I love doin... more
I'm new, thought I'd introduce myself with this survey thingy!
Member Name: aleximusprime
1. Which do you prefer - shower or bath? And why?
Shower, don't have time to just sit in a bath
2. What do you swear you'll never do?
3. What's the most embarrassing thing you ever done?
I fall asleep at parties quite a lot
4. What is your favourite quote?
"This is a rock and roll takeover, living each day a night at a time"
5. What was your favourite holiday? And why?
I havn't been on holiday in YEARS, had a lot of day trips to London with my fiancee though, which are always nice
8. Savoury or sweet?
9. Hot or cold?
Hot, this cold weather is really annoying me! (but I'm sure I'll change my mind in the middle of summer!)
10. What's your favourite drink?
Coffee, I drink so much of it!
11. What's your favourite food?
Enchiladas, I love Mexican food!
12. Who do you hate the most?
I'm not fond of a lot of current celebrities that are constantly in TV and magazines, even though they don't raelly have any talent. That, and Justin Bieber
13. Do you have a crush on someone? If so, who?
If I said anyone other than my fiancee here, I could get into trouble! Haha!!
14. What is your favourite colour?
15. What did you do last night?
Bathed my kids, got them to bed, and played on the Playstation for about 3 hours. Such an exciting life I live!
16. What's your favourite thing to do?
Take the kids to the park (when its warm), failing that just chill in the garden with some music and a cold beerski
17. Favourite movie, TV Programme, Book?
Taken, South Park, the 'Watchmen' graphic novel
18. Who's your hero?
Duncan Bannatyne from 'Dragons Den'. Read his autobiography a few months ago, he is an incredible businessman
19. Favourite song of all time?
Refused - New Noise http://youtu.be/NkAe30aEG5c
20. Have you ever had a supernatural experience?
21. Favourite Sound?
22. Favourite Smell?
Bacon cooking, haha
23. Favourite place to be?
There's a few pubs in Camden that I love visiting
24. Happiest moment in your life?
The birth of my first daughter
25. Saddest moment in your life so far?
My nan's funeral
26. What is your dream job?
Does 'Lottery Winner' count? Failing that, something in music, such as music producer, session musician, something like that
27. What would be your idea of a perfect date?
A meal in a restaurant, then go to a concert, then drinkies afterwards
28. What are your favourite Newspaper/ Magazine?
Total Film magazine, don't really read the newspapers
29. Which celebrity do you like the most?
Gary Barlow on X Factor was brilliant. Quite like Michael McIntyre too
30. Do you have any siblings?
Two brothers and two sisters
31. Have you ever been in hospital? If so, why?
Had an operation on my jaw when I was 22
32. Have you ever broken a bone or had stitches?
I've broken my toe, my nose, and my arm. I had stitches in my gums after my jaw operation
33. Do you believe in Angels/Ghosts/Demons?
34. Are you superstitious?
Not really, although I never walk under ladders. That's not superstition, I just don't want the window cleaner to drop his bucket on my head!
35. What colour eyes do you have?
36. What colour hair do you have?
Dark brown. Its my natural colour for the first time in years
37. What religion are you?
38. If you could change 1 thing about you, what would it be?
I'm a bit skinny, so could do with some extra weight
39. If you could change 1 thing about your personality, what would it be?
I'd maybe make myself a little mroe sensible. I tend to talk rubbish quite a lot!
40. What is your biggest fear?
My kids growing up to be douchebags. My oldest is only 2, but you get a lot of 7-11 year olds who are horrible, I hope I can bring mine up to be respectable and courteous
41. Do you have any regrets? If so, what are they?
Not meeting my partner sooner! We knew each other for 4 months before I had the courage to even chat to her! And within 4 months of going out, she was pregnant with our first!
42. Have you ever been in love?
43. What's the most important thing to you in the world?
44. What is your most treasured possession?
Again, my family. And my guitars and music collection!
45. What's your job?
One day a week, I'm a record store employee. The other 6 I'm a stay-at-home dad
46. What's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
My family often help out with babysitting and stuff to give me and my partner a well deserved night off here and there!
47. What's the worst thing anyone has done to you?
I've had a lot of abuse from customers at work before. I don't understand why some people feel that if they shout at a member of staff, they'll get their own way. Doesn't work like that!!
48. Dream car?
Old-style Mini Clubman. They're beeeeaaautiful!
49. Favourite celebration?
Easter's a pretty good one. I'm not religious, but its an excuse to have a roast dinner and lots of chocolate!
50. Where do you hang out?
In my living room, mostly.
Summary: All finished!!