Newest Review: ... was me who had the unfortunate experience of this, After spending hours and hours writing review upon review,that although I love doin... more
A little bit about me...
Member Name: redhead78
Date: 11/02/12, updated on 11/02/12 (58 review reads)
1. Which do you prefer - shower or bath? And why?
On a daily basis a shower, but for a nice relax a bath (not in the winter though as our bathroom is way too cold for that!)
2. What do you swear you'll never do?
Shop in Asda...I know lots of people love it but after reading The Walmart Affect I just can't bring myself to line their pockets.
3. What's the most embarrassing thing you ever done?
Sent a text message to the wrong person...it was about them...omg! It wasn't a nasty one, but I still felt awful
4. What is your favourite quote?
It's not brave if you're not scared.
5. What was your favourite holiday? And why?
All holidays to the Adirondack mountains in Upstate New York that we've been on...they're always filled with fun, family, laughter, snow, amazing scenery, adventure and good food
8. Savoury or sweet?
Savoury, unless it's Dairy Milk
9. Hot or cold?
Cold...I'm a real winter bunny
10. What's your favourite drink?
Water, coffee or a bottle of chilled beer.
11. What's your favourite food?
12. Who do you hate the most?
Liars and cowards
13. Do you have a crush on someone? If so, who?
Is it too cheesy to say my husband?
14. What is your favourite colour?
15. What did you do last night?
Made dinner and baked a cake ready for my husbands homecoming from a work trip. Then read a book on the sofa whilst he slept!
16. What's your favourite thing to do?
Get outside and enjoy living in the Lakes...hiking, cycling, canoeing...any of those
17. Favourite movie, TV Programme, Book?
Burn After Reading, Friends and 24, Gone With The Wind
18. Who's your hero?
My footballing hero is Gary McAllister, my life hero is probably my brother
19. Favourite song of all time?
That's a difficult one...probably Better by Tom Baxter, we played it at our wedding
20. Have you ever had a supernatural experience?
21. Favourite Sound?
The stillness of snowfalling
22. Favourite Smell?
23. Favourite place to be?
24. Happiest moment in your life?
When my husband proposed to me
25. Saddest moment in your life so far?
Deaths of family members and close friends, but the saddest was the death of my cousin who died far too young
26. What is your dream job?
Professional crocheter or B&B owner
27. What would be your idea of a perfect date?
A bike ride around a lake, followed by a big dish of seafood and a nice cold beer :)
28. What are your favourite Newspaper/ Magazine?
I don't really read either
29. Which celebrity do you like the most?
I'm not really into the celebrity culture
30. Do you have any siblings?
A younger brother
31. Have you ever been in hospital? If so, why?
I had to stay in longer than usual when I was born due to a heart murmur and I dislocated my finger when I was about 10, other than that I've been very lucky touch wood.
32. Have you ever broken a bone or had stitches?
33. Do you believe in Angels/Ghosts/Demons?
34. Are you superstitious?
A bit - see question 31!
35. What colour eyes do you have?
36. What colour hair do you have?
37. What religion are you?
I don't do religion...unless you count worshipping at the altar of Cadbury's?
38. If you could change 1 thing about you, what would it be?
39. If you could change 1 thing about your personality, what would it be?
I'd be less judgemental
40. What is your biggest fear?
Losing my husband and family
41. Do you have any regrets? If so, what are they?
Starting a business 6 months before the start of a recession...big mistake, big, huge!
42. Have you ever been in love?
Yes, I'm lucky enough to be married to the only man I ever loved
43. What's the most important thing to you in the world?
My family and our health
44. What is your most treasured possession?
Ted, the teddy my grandad gave me when I was born...he's been loyal for 34 years now :)
45. What's your job?
I run a shop
46. What's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
Both my mum and my husband have done way too many to pick just one...they often bring tears to my eyes with their thoughtfulness and generosity
47. What's the worst thing anyone has done to you?
Robbed me at gunpoint when I worked in an off licence to help fund university, not the nicest experience!
48. Dream car?
An Audi A1
49. Favourite celebration?
Christmas...it's often the only time we see my brother and spend time as a family as he lives in the States
50. Where do you hang out?
Summary: So there you go...me in 50 questions!