Newest Review: ... was me who had the unfortunate experience of this, After spending hours and hours writing review upon review,that although I love doin... more
All about me :)
Member Name: odd_sock
Advantages: 50 things about me
Disadvantages: You now know my secrets
1. Which do you prefer - shower or bath? And why?
I prefer showering as I can have a shower straight away, no need to wait for the tub to fill up and the shower cubicle is quicker to clean then the bath is (maybe I'm just too lazy and impatient).
2. What do you swear you'll never do?
Cheat on or intentionally hurt my fiance.
3. What's the most embarrassing thing you ever done?
Sent an inappropriate drunken text to a good friend, thankfully we're still friends.
4. What is your favourite quote?
"Angels fly because they take themselves lightly" I heard it on retreat as a teenager and it stuck with me, even though I still myself/everything far too seriously sometimes.
5. What was your favourite holiday? And why?
Tenby, South Wales when I was 11/12. My sisters and I went away for a week with our Nan to a caravan park in Tenby and it was great. The weather was great all week and even with 6 of us in a caravan, for once, there were no arguments between my sisters.
8. Savoury or sweet?
Definitely sweet. I have a very sweet tooth and would pick sweet over savoury any day of the week.
9. Hot or cold?
Cold, at least when you're cold you can put more clothes on/blankets on it warm up when you're too hot there's not much you can do especially when you've already got a fan on and it's still too hot.
10. What's your favourite drink?
No added sugar summer fruits squash.
11. What's your favourite food?
Sweet and sour chicken from the chinese chip shop.
12. Who do you hate the most?
13. Do you have a crush on someone? If so, who?
Nope, I only have eyes for my fiance (sappy as that sounds :P )
14. What is your favourite colour?
15. What did you do last night?
Chilled at home with my fiance in front of the tv (read still recovering from friday's night out lol).
16. What's your favourite thing to do?
Look after those around me
17. Favourite movie, TV Programme, Book?
Favourite TV programme is a toss-up between Criminal Minds, CSI and NCIS, can't pick between them.
18. Who's your hero?
I don't have any heroes.
19. Favourite song of all time?
Everything I do by Bryan Adams.
20. Have you ever had a supernatural experience?
21. Favourite Sounds?
Natural sounds like bird song and running water (e.g babbling brook).
22. Favourite Smells?
Fresh coffee (although I don't like the taste of coffee), home baking, fresh washed clothes.
23. Favourite places to be?
At the beach on a warm day
24. Happiest moments in your life?
Getting engaged to my lovely fiance and becoming an aunt for the 1st time.
25. Saddest moments in your life so far?
26. What is your dream job?
Not something some people view as a job but housewife/stay at home parent. If money was no object I would love to stay at home and look after the house while my fiance goes out to work and then if we have children in the future to stay home with them.
27. What would be your idea of a perfect date?
Erm I've never been on a proper date but something well-thought out rather than the norm of seeing a film or going out for dinner would probably make me melt.
28. What are your favourite Newspaper/ Magazine?
I don't read any.
29. Which celebrity do you like the most?
None, I don't like the whole celebrity culture.
30. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, four younger sisters.
31. Have you ever been in hospital? If so, why?
Yes, as a child due to fitting and spent a week in hospital when I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes.
32. Have you ever broken a bone or had stitches?
33. Do you believe in Angels/Ghosts/Demons?
Angels and ghosts yes but not demons.
34. Are you superstitious?
Not really, but I do say "hello mr magpie" whenever I see a magpie.
35. What colour eyes do you have?
36. What colour hair do you have?
37. What religion are you?
Christian, C of E.
38. If you could change 1 thing about you, what would it be?
I'm working on my weight so the only other thing I'd change would be my health.
39. If you could change 1 thing about your personality, what would it be?
40. What are your biggest fears?
Being alone, losing everyone close to me.
41. Do you have any regrets? If so, what are they?
Not going to Uni.
42. Have you ever been in love?
43. What's the most important things to you in the world?
My family, fiance and friends.
44. What are your most treasured possessions?
My engagement ring.
45. What's your job?
Complaints and Escalation Officer.
46. What's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
Looked after me when I'm ill.
47. What's the worst thing anyone has done to you?
Cheated on me.
48. Dream car?
A black Range Rover :) but realistically an estate car big enough for plenty of kids and dogs.
49. Favourite celebration?
Other people's birthdays or christmas, I like spoiling those around me.
50. Where do you hang out?
At home, usually in front of the tv.
Summary: All about me