Newest Review: ... was me who had the unfortunate experience of this, After spending hours and hours writing review upon review,that although I love doin... more
all about me :)
Member Name: quackmunch
I've seen other people listing these all about me things and since I'm relatively new I figured I'd do one too so you could all get to know me :)
1. Which do you prefer - shower or bath? And why?
I prefer a bath for relaxing but a shower for practicality on a day to day basis
2. What do you swear you'll never do?
3. What's the most embarrassing thing you ever done?
I fall over a lot...usually over the cat!
4. What is your favourite quote?
I don't really have one to be honest.
5. What was your favourite holiday? And why?
I think so far Paris...although I'm looking forward to my honeymoon next week!
8. Savoury or sweet?
9. Hot or cold?
I hate being too cold but I pass out when I'm too hot so if I had to pick I'd plump for cold.
10. What's your favourite drink?
Tea. Solves all ills :)
11. What's your favourite food?
Cheese and toast
12. Who do you hate the most?
A lot of celebs that are famous for having no talent, plus that eejit Cheryl Cole.
13. Do you have a crush on someone? If so, who?
Jensen Ackles...so yummy!
14. What is your favourite colour?
15. What did you do last night?
Yoga, made a giant pot of curry and watched some TV.
16. What's your favourite thing to do?
Walking on the beach.
17. Favourite movie, TV Programme, Book?
The Crow, Supernatural, Lord of the Rings.
18. Who's your hero?
My dad :)
19. Favourite song of all time?
Hmmm....I have different ones depending on my mood but I'd say right now it's Broken by Seether and Amy Lee as it was our first dance song
20. Have you ever had a supernatural experience?
Never seen a ghost but I've sensed things.
21. Favourite Sound?
My cat purring
22. Favourite Smell?
23. Favourite place to be?
Outside near nature, at the beach, in a field etc.
24. Happiest moment in your life?
Marrying my best friend.
25. Saddest moment in your life so far?
When my granny died
26. What is your dream job?
Always wanted to be a ballerina but the back problems put paid to that. Right now I'd say a beautician.
27. What would be your idea of a perfect date?
A picnic, a walk and a few drinks.
28. What are your favourite Newspaper/ Magazine?
none, don't really read any.
29. Which celebrity do you like the most?
Eh...I quite like Zooey Deschanel.
30. Do you have any siblings?
A half brother and a half sister.
31. Have you ever been in hospital? If so, why?
Yup, got my adenoids out at 4, ears pinned back at 16 and in for broken limbs in between.
32. Have you ever broken a bone or had stitches?
Broken my wrist, ankle, fingers, hand and nose. Had stitches in my bum.
33. Do you believe in Angels/Ghosts/Demons?
34. Are you superstitious?
35. What colour eyes do you have?
36. What colour hair do you have?
Dark brown with natural red highlights.
37. What religion are you?
38. If you could change 1 thing about you, what would it be?
Get more self-confidence
39. If you could change 1 thing about your personality, what would it be?
Be more relaxed about things
40. What is your biggest fear?
41. Do you have any regrets? If so, what are they?
Nothing, I believe everything happened to make me who I am today and if something didn't happen I wouldn't be me!
42. Have you ever been in love?
43. What's the most important thing to you in the world?
44. What is your most treasured possession?
My cat :)
45. What's your job?
I work in IT
46. What's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
My friend for introducing me to my hubby (can you tell we're newlyweds haha!)
47. What's the worst thing anyone has done to you?
Ex cheating on me.
48. Dream car?
An old style Impala.
49. Favourite celebration?
50. Where do you hang out?
Mostly at home in the living room.