Newest Review: ... knew it was my life, and if I wanted to do something I would. I had a similar reaction from my friends. Having booked and planned a gir... more
2008. Not good. Not bad.
Looking Back at 2008
Member Name: abercrombie92
Looking Back at 2008
1. What did you do in 2008 that you'd never done before?
Wakeboarding. It was an amazing experience and has since become a favourite sport of mine.
2. Did anyone close to you die?
Too many people. I was at 15 funerals last year - all close friends/family.
3. What countries did you visit?
Germany, Spain, USA and Greece.
4. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
As vain as it sounds, one hot bikini body.
5. What dates from 2008 will remain etched on your memory and why?
17th, 18th & 19th of July - I appeared as Mrs Lovett in Sweeny Todd, need I say more?
6. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Overcoming my fear of public transport. Seriously.
7. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Oh boy did I. I still suffer from ME, anaemia, JHM, severe calcium deficiency and my hair is falling out and I'm not even in my 20s! For more information, check my review on ME.
8. What was the best thing you bought?
I have no idea, I buy so much crap.
Actually, my T in the Park ticket is damn cool.
9. Who's behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
No one really, well, no one who made an impact for me to remember it now...
10. Where did most of your money go?
Into the tills at Lush, Topshop, Mac, Karen Millen and Cruise.
11. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Being on TV for the first time since I was 15.
12. What song will always remind you of 2008?
Rio - Duran Duran. I have no idea why, but I always think of summer 2008 when I hear it.
13. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) Happier or sadder? Sadder
b) Thinner or fatter? Thinner
c) Richer or poorer? Roughly the same.
14. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Travelling and taking more risks.
15. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Sleeping, but that's completely out of my control. Oh and being in hospital, I'd much prefer not to spend like, 1/4 of my year in that craphole.
16. What was your favourite TV programme?
The Hills and Cheerleader Nation.
17. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Isn't there enough hate in the world without me hating people?
18. What was the best book you read?
If I'm honest, I think I only read two books last year. Unless my scripts for shows count?
19. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I discovered that I'm a pretty good songwriter. Look out for me in the charts ;).
20. What did you want and get?
21. What did you want and not get?
My education back. My health back.
22. What was your favourite film this year?
Pass. I couldn't even tell you what films came out last year.
23. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I had a big partaaaaay in a hotel and went to asda in my pajamas at 4am with my best friend to buy ice cream. I was 18.
24. Who did you miss.
I'd rather not say, I know a couple people on here who knows the person in question.
25. Whow as the best new person you met?
Evan. The 7 year old boy I work with at theatre school. He's such a sweet, innocent little boy, you can't help but be happy when you're in his presence.
26. Tell us a valuble life lesson you learned in 2008.
I didn't, anyone want to teach me one this year?
27. What do you want from Dooyoo in 2009?
For people to appreciate all the time and effort I put into my reviews. It's always reciprocated.
p.s 3 stars because the year kinda sucked
Thanks for reading :)