Newest Review: ... up with each layer. You can create a daytime or evening look with this. 3. Lip balm - whilst I like gloss, I am never without a lip balm.... more
Top 10 sasquatch girl beauty products.
My Top 10 Beauty Products
Member Name: Ame_Pinhead83
My Top 10 Beauty Products
Advantages: They are all superb!
I'm going to make this review concise and to the point, if you've read any of my other reviews you will see that I canramble forever about beauty products. So here we go!
1. top of the list is The King of Shaves woman range, I couldn't live without this! they do the most amazing range of shave gels. Not the kind of run of the mill stuff that poofs out of a can, I'm talking actual proper specially formulated gels which leave your skin oh so smooth. An effect I cannot seem to achieve with anything else. They also do an amazing shaving oil which is by far the best product the only thing is that on the bottle it says not to go in the sun after using it? I'm guessing it may cook you alive so keep this one for winter pins gals!
2. Nicola Roberts Dainty Doll foundation, brilliant for pale skin and that is that! (see my review)
3. Barry M white eyeliner pencil, well this li'l baby makes me look alive each morning, goes on smooth and really makes the eyes looks super wide like some kinda startled kitty! A must have!
4. Asda face wipes, you know gals, those cheapo ones! they are the best. With the sheer amount of slap I wear on a night out i always dread scrubbing it off but these wipes take off the whole lots quickly and with no fuss or irritation, supoib!
5. Orginal Source lime shower gel, yes I've reviewed this one too! I just love it! It's so limey and the smell really sticks on you, well I think thats a plus anyway!
6. Veet waxing strips, the small face ones. I couldn't live without these, I'm just realising this review is making me sound like a total sasquatch what with the review of the shaving gel...well anyway, i do have super big eyebrows but nothing keeps them in shape like these strips! They are tricky at first but once you get the hang of it you will be creating eyebrow topiary masterpieces!
7. Collection 2000 pressed powder, the best powder I've ever tried, also comes in super pale shades.
8. Lush products in general, i'm not a regular customer but boy do I savour the intoxicating candy like scents of the stuff people buy me at xmas/birthdays from here...they smell so good they made it into this list!
9.Vaseline lip therapy, small and conveniant handbag sized cuteness that is also a brill lip-life-saver!
10. Vaseline intensive care moisturizer, good everyday all over moisturizer, keeps my tattos super bright and dry skin-free also!
Wayhey done! hope this helps everyone...some more in depth reviews on these products on my account!
Summary: My top 10!