Newest Review: ... up with each layer. You can create a daytime or evening look with this. 3. Lip balm - whilst I like gloss, I am never without a lip balm.... more
My Top 10.... could so easily be more
My Top 10 Beauty Products
Member Name: cookie334
My Top 10 Beauty Products
Advantages: Make me look like I'm alive in the morning
Disadvantages: I've just realised how much of this stuff I actually NEED
OK I haven't done any of these reviews yet, so thought I'd look through and see if I could find something that interested me and here we have it..... my top 10 beauty products.
They're in no specific order and are probably not very interesting to many people, but I will say if you are a sleep deprived busy mother I recommend most of them to help perk you up and keep you from looking like the living dead!
1) Lush Ocean Salt Cleanser - wakes me up in the morning, refreshes me and exfoliates my skin ready for all my make up.
2) Lush Skin Drink Moisturiser - Rehydrates my skin and leaves it nice and soft and smooth. It's especially good in this cold weather when my skin's really dry.
3) Avon Illuminating Make Up Base - This is nice and shimmery and is a great base for my foundation. It means I don't need as much make up as it goes on so easily which is a bonus for me as I spend way too much money on make up.
4) Benefit Some Kinda Gorgeous Foundation Faker - I never leave home without slapping this on my face. It takes two minutes to get a good even coverage and to me, it makes the difference between going out with a "walking zombie" look and going out with a "normal (ish)" look.
5) Benefit Boi-ing Industrial Strength Concealer - I'm still looking for a great multi-purpose concealer, but this is the best I've found so far and it is amazing at hiding the bags under my eyes. Due to having an insomniac baby, up until earlier this week I hadn't had a full nights sleep for well over 18 months, so this has been my saviour during this time. When I have to be at school at 9am and I've only had an hours sleep, I reach for my Boi-ing!
6) Lush Snowfairy Shower and Hair Gel - Everyone that's read my review on this will know just how much I love it. I use it as a shower gel and a shampoo and it keeps me smelling nice all day long.
7) Sure Active Roll On Deoderant - I usually shower first thing in the morning - right before the most chaotic task of getting to young children out the door to school on time with a baby in tow, so I need a deoderant that really really works and this is the only one I've ever found.
8) Avon French Manicure Set - I don't use this very often and certainly not as much as I'd like, but it's a little bit of pampering for when I need it (and I can be bothered to do it!). My nails look great when they're all done and everyone always thinks I've been for a professional manicure.
9) VO5 Freeze Spray - The school my kids go to is on a hill and very open so it blows a gale up there even on a good day. This is the only thing I've ever come across that can hold my hair in place no matter what.
10) Boots Botanics Heat Protection Mist - To protect my hair from all the blow-drying and straightning. It smells gorgeous too (like melon if you were wondering).
And that's it! WOW! I could keep going too. I had no idea I used (and NEEDED!) so much stuff.
Thanks for reading!!
Summary: I depend on far too much beauty products