Newest Review: ... 2009? April 21st. My sister's 21st birthday and the day that my partner came home from work and said "I'm leaving." Didn't see i... more
Review of the Year 2009
Member Name: elmer_elephant
Review of the Year 2009
Advantages: My 2009, see what I did.
Disadvantages: I'm not very interesting
After writing this I have discovered yet again that I'm not very interesting! So i apologise if you actually read this!
1) What did you do in 2009 that you have not done before?
I'm really not sure, i know that this year i want to do things that i have never done before and am starting to write a list of these things. I know one thing that i did and did enjoy was going kite flying, not the normal kites but the ones that are huge and twice the size of me, that was quite fun!
2) Did anyone close to you give birth?
No one i can really think of, most of my friends that have babies either had them the year before or the year so far.
3) Did anyone close to you die?
My grandad, on my dads side, my last grandparent.
4) What countries did you visit?
I never got to get away, i'm a student and couldn't afford it but am planning on going to vienna in the future and disneyland, but that might have to wait until next year
5) What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
My degree, i had to repeat a year last year, due to depression the year before.
6) What dates will you remember from 2009?
My 22nd birthday! and the end of perry.
7) Did you suffer from illness or injury?
Other than the depression i'm pretty healthy.
8) What was the best thing you bought?
A cocktail fountain! Its amazing especially at parties (I don't buy much!)
9) What behaviour merited celebration?
Losing a friend, well stopping talking to a friend. one that took more than she gave. I don't miss her, which shocks me.
10) Whose behaviour made you appalled?
Ha I live with students, I am a student. Not much shocks me!
11) Where did most of your money go?
On rent, and DVDs. I have a DVD fettish, i can't stop buying them!
12) What did you get really excited about?
Getting back into uni, and being able to do my thrid year. I didn't know whether it would happen
13) What songs will you remember from 2009?
14) Compared to this time last year are you happier fitter or more productive?
Happier! Even though i'm on Anti depressants right now i'm the happiest i've ever been!
15) What do you wish you had done more of?
Spent more time going to the pub with my friends instead of hiding in my room, spent more time with my boyfriend and last of all my friends who i've left behind at home.
16) What do you wish you had done less of?
Trying to keep certain friendships alive. Theres no point if its not working.
17) What was your favourite TV Programme?
18) Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate last year?
I don't hate people, I dislike people but i don't like the word hate. Its too strong a word.
19) What's been your best book of 2009?
The average american male - lol
20) What was your greatest musical discovery?
The moldy peaches
21) What did you want to get in 2009?
Through my second year of uni.
22) What did you want and didn't get?
I don't think so
23) What is your favourite film of the year?
Was Juno Last year? 500 days of summer perhaps?
24) What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
I was 22 and played pirate crazy golf with my friends and then had a bbq with some very potent punch. I got naked as well and very drunk!
25) What political issue stirred you the most?
The amunt of money that was cut from universities, my university is closing this year.
26) Who was the best person you met?
There hasn't been that many people that have really affected me just one of my old friends and I becoming closer again
27) Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009?
That going out is good for you, i need to stop shutting myself away because it just makes me feel worse
Summary: My 2009