Newest Review: ... but reading about it is quite frankly a real worry. Do I contact my local crime team to investigate those who're keen to see what is i... more
Bags of fun!
What's In Your Bag?
Member Name: Ainat
What's In Your Bag?
Date: 11/03/11, updated on 07/02/12 (36 review reads)
Advantages: Full of useful things
Being a new member, I have been very intrigued stumbling across the discussions section of the dooyoo lounge. This section of the site appears to be a right concoction of things, with no real advice as such, but fantastic to look through and investigate, and bags of fun... Much like the contents of my bag! I seem to keep adding things to it without taking anything out. How things still fit in there is beyond me. It's definitely a Mary Poppins bag... Shall go investigate what is in there... Think this will be an insight for myself, let alone anyone else who may be interested.
*goes gets bag and settles back on the sofa*
So, I do have the 'normal' things that you would expect in a stereotypical womans bag...
- A small selection of make up - including foundation, eye shadow, mascara.
- A nail file/buffer
- My purse
- An umbrella - I am in England after all...
- A pen
- Several receipts and the like
- Cough sweets and tissues as I have a bit of a cold at the moment
I also appear to have a selection of totally random items that have collated in there...
- 2 pairs of 3D glasses for the cinema (even though its been a month or so since last saw a 3D movie)
- My digital camera - it's quite an old one now, lives in there in case a photo opportunity arises
- 2 pen drives
- Spare set of contact lenses
- A presentation pointer thingy with a little red laser
- Some paracetemol
- Tesco school vouchers
- Oyster card (even though I live in Manchester, not London)
- Set of keys for my mums house - which again is in London...
Now, at least the majority of these items have some sort of reason for being in there, even if I've not needed them for a while. But I also appear to have a compass. As in the directional type, not the type for drawing circles. So if my dear old Sat Nav ever fails me, maybe I'll be able to find my way home using that. I have no idea why it is there.
Guess that kinda sums me up. Can be relied upon to have the stuff that is generally associated with being in a womans bag, but don't assume there won't be surprises. :-)
Summary: An interesting concoction