Newest Review: ... white colour with an art deco style curved stitch pattern on it. It is big enough to house all of my various loyalty cards, cash money, ... more
OOOOOO unveiling the truth to whats hidden in a bag!
What's In Your Bag?
Member Name: mummycharliemc
What's In Your Bag?
Advantages: Can hide all sorts in there if I wanted to
Disadvantages: Reality thre is nothing of any intrest in there!
Ok, so until 14th May 2010 i never used to really have a bag, and then i became a mum and I now would not even think of leaving the house without the kitchen sink. I can't even walk the dog these days without having a bag of essentials hanging off the buggy.
I never did a changing bag, I decided to get a big classy handbag (well if you are going to do it do it instyle!). It is a big bag and I love it I have lots of room for all the essentials and the added extras in but if you were to go down it I think you would all be in for a shock.
my number one essentials are baby wipes, I have discovered how amazing they are, I have used them for the obvious but they can get car oil off your hands, clean the dogs paws, wipe your hands after a cheeky drive through!
2) Nappies, she is coming up to two so until we are potty trained these are essential.
3)Make up bag, what I did before I have no idea but I have emergency make up bag with lip gloss and mascara in and then my daily make up bag hich includes the whole lot of daily make up.
4) Tissues again a mum of a 2 year old you always need a tissue for her running nose!
5) my purse this is down the list as I regularly forget it as my child has discovered money and seems o spend most her time playing with it so I now habe my emergency card in a secret pocket in my handbag!
6) Perfume, you never know when you may need an extra spray!
7) my mobile is usually in a pocket but it does make it in to my bag occasionally for a visit!
8) my keys live in my bag, I can never find them in there amongst the rubbish but they are in there.
The other bits that are not essential but appear to live n my bag include
1) a hair comb i hardly ever brush my hair as it is thick and curly so I am unsure as to why i insist on carrying the item but you never know!
2) endless recipts and bits of paper including bills
3)batteries for those emergency moments
4) a change of clothes for my little one (just incase)
5) Spare bag of organix crisps and a cartoon of juice
6) Name badge for work tends to live in my bag
7) tampons, you just never know
The reality is a womens bag is never that intresting. I have a lot of rubbish in there because I can and the reality is a lot of it could probably come out. I hate anyone rooting through my bag not because I have anything to hide but because its my personal space. I regulalry find my husband going down it when we are out and he knows I hte it but as he says if I didn't have the kitchen sink in there he wouldn't need to go in there.
I think I would now be lost if I didnt have a handbag. I love them so much and have now a good collection of them!
Summary: I love my handbag, it carries evertything in there for the just incase scenario.