Newest Review: ... a miniature zip pocket attached, on the front right hand side.) The main compartment is also closed by a zipper, along with another hidd... more
OOOOOO unveiling the truth to whats hidden in a bag!
What's In Your Bag?
Member Name: mummycharliemc
What's In Your Bag?
Advantages: Can hide all sorts in there if I wanted to
Disadvantages: Reality thre is nothing of any intrest in there!
Ok, so until 14th May 2010 i never used to really have a bag, and then i became a mum and I now would not even think of leaving the house without the kitchen sink. I can't even walk the dog these days without having a bag of essentials hanging off the buggy.
I never did a changing bag, I decided to get a big classy handbag (well if you are going to do it do it instyle!). It is a big bag and I love it I have lots of room for all the essentials and the added extras in but if you were to go down it I think you would all be in for a shock.
my number one essentials are baby wipes, I have discovered how amazing they are, I have used them for the obvious but they can get car oil off your hands, clean the dogs paws, wipe your hands after a cheeky drive through!
2) Nappies, she is coming up to two so until we are potty trained these are essential.
3)Make up bag, what I did before I have no idea but I have emergency make up bag with lip gloss and mascara in and then my daily make up bag hich includes the whole lot of daily make up.
4) Tissues again a mum of a 2 year old you always need a tissue for her running nose!
5) my purse this is down the list as I regularly forget it as my child has discovered money and seems o spend most her time playing with it so I now habe my emergency card in a secret pocket in my handbag!
6) Perfume, you never know when you may need an extra spray!
7) my mobile is usually in a pocket but it does make it in to my bag occasionally for a visit!
8) my keys live in my bag, I can never find them in there amongst the rubbish but they are in there.
The other bits that are not essential but appear to live n my bag include
1) a hair comb i hardly ever brush my hair as it is thick and curly so I am unsure as to why i insist on carrying the item but you never know!
2) endless recipts and bits of paper including bills
3)batteries for those emergency moments
4) a change of clothes for my little one (just incase)
5) Spare bag of organix crisps and a cartoon of juice
6) Name badge for work tends to live in my bag
7) tampons, you just never know
The reality is a womens bag is never that intresting. I have a lot of rubbish in there because I can and the reality is a lot of it could probably come out. I hate anyone rooting through my bag not because I have anything to hide but because its my personal space. I regulalry find my husband going down it when we are out and he knows I hte it but as he says if I didn't have the kitchen sink in there he wouldn't need to go in there.
I think I would now be lost if I didnt have a handbag. I love them so much and have now a good collection of them!
Summary: I love my handbag, it carries evertything in there for the just incase scenario.