Newest Review: ... had nothing in my size 12 but they would be getting new stock on the Saturday... call back !After 10 mins Radford Leather rang me back to... more
What annoys Spam330
Member Name: spam330
Date: 05/06/08, updated on 05/06/08 (153 review reads)
Disadvantages: I might scream
How to annoy spam330
Here are my top ten things that really drive me mad
1. Tailgating is my pet hate. My work means that I do quite a substantial amount of travelling in the car. It drives me mad (and I generally do not get road rage) when the road is really busy, you are stuck behind a car and someone drives so close behind you that you think your almost touching. To me it is so arrogant. I do understand that sometimes people are in a real rush and need to get somewhere in a hurry but just don't understand how they think they will get anywhere quicker by bullying cars of the road.
2. People who stand outside shops and smoke. I am a smoker and realise the need for nicotine but do not understand this. There is a smoking ban to ensure that non-smokers are not subjected to cigarette smoke in public places. So why do some people think its ok to stand at the entrance of a shop and blow their smoke on everyone entering and exiting the building. My local Tesco is horrendous for this and I really object to my daughter having smoke blown on her.
3. People who swear at their children. I hear this a lot in my local town centre. Get ******* over here etc. I think it is disgraceful. I am not a particularly patient person but have never felt the need to swear at a child. Children should be given in to trouble for being naughty yes but what sort of example is this setting.
4. People who park directly outside their houses even if it means taking up two parking spaces. My mum's street is very busy with parked cars and it is often difficult to get a space and yet there are at least three individuals (none of whom have any health issues) who will take up two spaces to park directly at their gate. What is this about?
5. Rudeness in general- we can all have off days (and I am no exception) but I always think there is no need for rudeness. I accept that people can sometimes be a little short with you and no one is happy all the time but I cannot stand people being downright rude. It costs nothing to be civil.
6. Racists- this should really be further up my list. I have always failed to understand this one. Of what remote difference does it make what colour someone skin is, what god they believe in or what country they live in. Why are there so many people walking around that consider themselves to be better than others with different ethnic origin.
7. Road tax. I pay my tax and national insurance, council tax, vat on goods and who knows what else. I generally don't give it a second thought but road tax? I feel that running a car costs enough without paying this. Car finance payments, services, insurance and mot's cost enough without this
8. This one is quite bad but it does annoy me greatly. Waiting for my laptop to work. If my Internet is any slower than instant I get mad. If a screen freezes I could almost scream.
9. Bank charges for bank charges. Don't know if anyone has ever has this. A long time ago when I was student I received a bank charge because my account was overdrawn. I didn't have the money to pay this and explained this to the bank, what did the bank do? Added another charge for non-payment. Now if I could not pay the first charge what is the chance of me being able to pay two?
10. Supermarket trolleys. Why is it that despite supermarkets now being ridiculously large with huge wide aisled that some people still feel the need to ram your heels with the trolley. If anyone has experienced this you will know how painful it is.
Well that me, this is what annoys spam330
Summary: What annoys me