Product Type: Beko Hotpoint Dishwasher
Newest Review: ... and cutlery in, switch on, leave and come back to find it all magically spotless again. This Beko machine will do that for you every ti... more
Member Name: Lollipop_94
Advantages: Quiet, option of quick setting, decent size
Disadvantages: leaves water, doesn't always clean 100% (but nothing too major)
We got this dishwasher at around £230 with a 1 year guarantee, after having to leave our other one at our old house.
It comes with 4 different settings: rapid 35 degree C; Economy 50 degree C; Quick and clean 60 degree C; and Intensive 70 degree C.
Its total size is 85.0(H) x 59.8(w) x 59.8(d)cm, with 2 racks, 1 on the top and 1 on the bottom. On each of the racks you are able to adjust the plate racks if you want to put pans or any bigger objects in.
It comes with a cutlery basket too, with different sized holes for different size cutlery. The problem we found with this is some of our cutlery did not all fit, as the smaller holes seemed to out number the bigger holes, therefore we had to improvise and actually cut some of the smaller holes into bigger ones.
The dishwasher leaves it's contents shiny and clean- we usually use the 4th setting; however, we have noticed that it can sometimes leave certain foods still on; for example if we have not rinsed a spoon with mayonaise on.
A further problem we have found is that when emptying the dishwasher, there can be a build up of water on top of the lids of cups and glasses (obviously you turn them upside down).
Some positives with the dishwasher is that it is actually very quick (especially with the 30 minute quick wash) and it is also very quiet. Furthermore, our old dishwasher used to take quite a while to cool down- sometimes burning our hands when emptying; however this dishwasher does not take long to cool down at all.
Summary: I would recommend, it saves a lot of time and effort.
|Ease of use:|
|warm up/cool down:|
More reviews in the field of Dishwasher
- pretty good at washing but horrendously expensive to run
- Washing plates made easy.
- no more scrubbing
- Baumatic BDF683SS dishwasher, reliable and robust
- "Dish Washn't " What I Planned!
- Go......and stop.
- Brilliant Beko
- Disappointing Quality
- Very expensive, looks good, but does not wash dishes well.
- Zanussi ZDTS102
- White nightDW0845WA
- Zanussi ZDS2010
- Zanussi ZSF2450
- Hotpoint LSB5B019B Semi Integrated Dishwasher 13 Place Settings Brown
- Indesit DIF16.R Fully Integrated Dishwasher 12 place settings 53dB
- Indesit DIF04.R Fully Integrated Dishwasher 12 place settings 55dB
- Hotpoint FDEF33121G Freestanding Dishwasher Experience Graphite
- Hotpoint FDEB31010G Freestanding Dishwasher Experience Graphite
- Zanussi ZDI112X