Product Type: Beko Hotpoint Dishwasher
Newest Review: ... there was little packaging to dispose of. Cardboard on the edges and plastic around the outside, which was all recyclable. It was very... more
The best dishwasher I've ever had!
Member Name: Jezabelle
Advantages: Really good price
Disadvantages: None yet
I've had this dishwasher for quite a while now and I am very pleased with it.
Since it has a very low price for a dishwasher, I didn't expect much from it.
I'm really glad I bought it because it exceeded my expectations and for such a low price I couldn't ask for anything more.
I've never had problem with it, the dishes always get clean, even pots and pans. My previous dishwasher cost twice as much and quite often couldn't do what it was supposed to, sometimes I had to wash one load of dishes three times before they were clean. Never had this issue with Beko DWD5411. This is why I really recommend it, it does what it's supposed to and proves that cheaper appliances can also be good and reliable.
If you just keep in mind that expensive doesn't necessarily mean better quality and decide to buy this dishwasher I believe you'll be happy with the results.
Summary: Very good dishwasher
|Ease of use:|
|warm up/cool down:|
- Indesit D41
- Indesit D63
- Hotpoint FDUD51110X Freestanding Dishwasher Ultima Stainless Steel
- Indesit DPG15WH.R Semi Integrated Dishwasher White 53dB Noise Level
- Smeg DDC6-1 Semi Integrated Dishwasher Cucina 12 Place Settings 60cm
- Smeg DI6SS-1 Fully Integrated Dishwasher 13 Place Settings 60cm Wide
- Smeg DC122B-1 Freestanding Dishwasher Black 60cm 12 Place Settings
- Hotpoint DC25P
- Hotpoint DC26N
- Hotpoint DC26P