Product Type: Hotpoint Hotpoint Dishwasher
Newest Review: ... aid in once a week, but obviously depends on how much you use, but I do use this Hotpoint everyday. It is not the cheapest on the market at... more
Stylish space saving dishwasher.
Member Name: jake_sarson
Date: 04/04/10, updated on 16/04/10 (85 review reads)
Advantages: Easy to use, economical and includes an adjustable top shelf.
Disadvantages: Would not be suitable for a family.
The Hotpoint DC26S is a very slimline dishwasher that is easy to use. Compared to other dishwasher's it does not hold much cutlery, so would not recommend this product for a family. If you live buy yourself or are in a couple, then this dishwasher is highly recommended.
This dish washer has 5 programmes including an economy, normal and quick wash setting. Salt and rinse aid indicator that lights up when you are running out, indicative of all washing machines sold these days. There is one thing that stands out, is how slim the product is and does have a kind of elegance in the kitchen. Often a talking piece, as not a bulky ugly looking machine and will complement any stylish kitchen. There are separate cutlery baskets and a very nice adjustable top basket that is fantastic for bigger items, if you can't fit that huge mixing bowel in then just takes seconds to lower.
It is a quiet dishwasher, user friendly, an all round good quality product.. The performance is top quality, cleans and dries to perfection. It is very economical on the salt that is needed, and you only have to put rinse aid in once a week, but obviously depends on how much you use, but I do use this Hotpoint everyday. It is not the cheapest on the market at over £300.00 but I have used this washing machine for 4 years, in this time no problems or breakdown's have happened, as often can happen with many other dish washers, this must be a reflection on the price.
Summary: All round good performer, gets your dishes washed every time.
|Ease of use:|
|warm up/cool down:|
More reviews in the field of Dishwasher
- A convenience appliance you WILL use!
- Washing - what washing?
- Hotpoint Dishwasher. You get what you pay for
- Overpriced But Underrated
- For hands that don't want to wash dishes
- Kenwood dishwasher
- Dishwasher that work
- if you hate washing dishes like me, then this is for you
- Great Dishwasher for washing, doesn't dry brilliantly though
- Hands dont do dishes
- Bosch SHV4313GB/17
- Hotpoint FDEL3101G Dishwasher Experience 14 Place A+AA Rated Graphite
- Beko DWD5412W
- Bosch SMS40T42UK Freestanding Dishwasher White 12 Place Settings A+
- Hotpoint FDEM3101P Dishwasher Experience 14 Place A+AA Rated White
- Bosch SMS40T42GB 12 Place Freestanding Dishwasher
- Russell Hobbs RHDW1S Freestanding Silver Dishwasher
- Russell Hobbs RHDW1B Freestanding Black Dishwasher
- Russell Hobbs RHDW1 White Fullsize Dishwasher
- Smeg Uk DC146LW 14-Place Dishwasher 13 Programmes White