Product Type: Chappie dog food
Newest Review: ... the rest of my shopping. The packaging~ Comes in a tin with red labling the Chappie logo is clearly shown at the front along with a pict... more
Poo what a pong!
Member Name: janharper
Date: 28/12/00, updated on 28/12/00 (361 review reads)
Advantages: cheap and nutritious
Disadvantages: smells fishy and gives my dog wind
My dog loves Chappie. Infact he eats more or less anything but I have had to stop feeding him this brand of dog food.
The texture is soft, its cheap and I don't doubt that it is nutritious but it smells really bad.
As soon as I open the tin I can smell a fishy smell and it makes me want to throw up. There's no one else to feed the dog so Chappie is not on the menu anymore.
Maybe I am unusual because I haven't heard anyone else complain about the smell. I don't have the same reaction to any other brand of dog food.
Apart from this drawback I have also noticed that my dog gets wind after eating Chappie and we all know how awful that can be! Two good reasons here for not using it.
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Dog Food Field Dog
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Dog Food German Shepherd
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Dog Food Large Breed
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Dog Food Puppy
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Dog Food All Breed
- Hill's Canine Oral Care
- Hill's Canine Performance Chicken
- Hill's Canine Sensitive Skin
- Hill's Canine Sensitive Stomach
- Hill's Light Adult with Chicken