Product Type: Pedigree dog food
Newest Review: ... varieties he likes. He especially likes the ones with tripe in though. You can buy either the small tins which are 385g or the larger ... more
Pedigree Pal and still going strong
Member Name: fairdonion
Date: 16/08/01, updated on 13/08/08 (95 review reads)
Advantages: dogs love it
Remember the advertisements (showing my age now) PAL Prolongs Active Life? Well they dont say that anymore but the thoughts are still there.
My dog loves his PAL. All of the varieties he likes. He especially likes the ones with tripe in though.
You can buy either the small tins which are 385g or the larger ones.
If you are not sure on how much of the tin to give your pooch or how often, you will find all this on the labels.
If you still have any problems, not necessarily to do with feeding then it gives you a www site www.mypetshop.com to get in touch with someone there who will more than likely have all the answers.
I always give my dog some biscuits with his pal and he is a very happy dog.
I am sure it does prolong active life.
This was written in 2001 and my dog is now 15 years old and still loves pal so I think this proves the above statement of prolong active life is certainly true.
Thank you for reading.
Summary: this was started in 2001 and still applies today
More reviews in the field of Dog Food
- Lukullus Goose & Turkey Heart
- Lukullus Gourmet Assorted Trial Pack
- Lukullus Gourmet Chicken with Spelt Parsnip & Courgette
- Lukullus Gourmet Lamb with Sweet Potato Sweetcorn & Carrot
- Eukanuba Daily Care Sensitive Joints
- Eukanuba Daily Care Sensitive Skin
- Eukanuba Mature & Senior Small & Medium Breeds
- Eukanuba Mature & Senior Large Breeds
- Eukanuba Mature & Senior Lamb & Rice
- Lukullus Dog Food Mixed Trial Pack