Newest Review: ... My biggest annoyance is when a racing game doesn't include a replay feature (ahem EA, ahem). Who doesn't want to see their car belt down... more
Metropolis Street Racer (DC)
Date: 22/08/01, updated on 13/09/01 (0 review reads)
It's not a real racing thing as the cars r al on the screen its not real but looks real how do they do thsi!
I am always confused cos this looks yeah Dave if you like.
Then you get respect cos its not real but looks it.
Anyway, it is good cos you get cars and race them in a city where there are buildings of and its yes.
Overdown its a real good game cos it aint real but LOOKS real. HOW THE HELL?
COol. 6 Stars.
More reviews in the field of Dreamcast Game
- Eat steel, you pesky varmint!
- MSR, one of the greats
- Sega delivers yet another AAA online title with the hardest-hitting console FPS ...
- AMAZING GAME!
- It's that wretched blue hedgehog again!
- The days when tongues could decapitate...
- Great arcade experience, ported faithfull to the DC. Getting a little pricey the ...
- An average game, with some quite severe flaws, but nothing can beat it for stres ...