Product Type: Robinsons Soft Drink
Newest Review: ... they are selling it at this price at the moment. The concentrate is dark orange in colour and looks very thick which is to be expected as ... more
Robinson's Orange Fruit Drink
Member Name: Ninski1
Robinson's Orange Fruit Drink
Advantages: Easy to use
Disadvantages: None in my opinion
I have been drinking Robinsons Cordial for as long as I can remember and have tried every flavour they have, but I always return to the no added sugar Orange. It is widely available in most supermarkets and corner shops and the price varies depending upon where you buy it from. I recently picked up a 1.25l bottle in the £ shop. The no added sugar range comes in the following flavours; Orange, Apple &, Blackcurrant, Lemon, Orange & Mango, Orange & Pineapple, Summer Fruits. The ingredients for the Orange flavour are Water, Orange Fruit from Concentrate (10%), Sugar, Citric Acid, Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulphite), Sweeteners (Aspartame, Saccharin), Natural Flavouring, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate), Stabiliser (Cellulose Gum), Natural Colour (Carotenes). Contains a Source of Phenylalanine.
The cordial comes in a clear plastic bottle with a paper label around the middle of the bottle, which sets out the type of cordial on the front and the nutritional information, the ingredients are listed on the back of the bottle and the cordial is dispensed from a twist off lid that is easy to use and does not leak.
To make the orange all you have to do is add the required amount of cordial to a glass/beaker, it is recommend that you use 1 part cordial to 4 parts water, but I use less and it still tastes great, everyone will have their own way of making it. If you are giving the cordial to toddlers it is recommend that you make it weaker.
Overall I find the taste to be very orangey, not overly sweet or bitter. It dilutes well and quenches your thirst; I also like to drink it hot in the winter as an alternative to tea or coffee to warm me up.
Overall I would recommend this cordial to others as it tastes great does not contain any artificial colours or flavours, is easy to use, lasts a long time, is well priced and can be consumed by all members of the family, and the bottle can be recycled.
Summary: Great tasting cordial
More reviews in the field of Soft Drink
- Robinsons Fruit Shoot No added sugar - but its sweet and can be expensive
- Perfect to keep you going between meals or recovery from the gym.
- Refreshingly good value soft drink - yummy!
- My favourite apple jucie!
- Ribena blackcurrant
- Robinson's Orange Fruit Drink
- Mixing It Up With Bubbles & Zing
- Ancient water!
- Maison Meneau Organic Anise Syrup
- Maison Meneau Organic Agave Mint Syrup
- Maison Meneau Organic Agave Lemon Syrup
- Maison Meneau Organic Agave Grenadine Syrup
- ASDA 100% Strawberry & Banana Fruit Smoothie
- The Berry Company Organic Apple & Crushed Ginger Juice
- Bio-Synergy Skinny Water Dietary Supplement Drink
- D&G Old Jamaica Ginger Beer Light