Product Type: Panasonic Electric Shaver
Newest Review: ... on my face, which was very problematic. I tried every single different way that you could use it, and every time i was put through pain.... more
Member Name: ManicDooyoo
Disadvantages: Wreck skin, tugs hair out
This is my first electric razor, I'm young but my hair grows extremely fast, so i thought it would be alot cheaper to simply buy an electric razor. I will first start out with the use when its used Dry (as its a a wet/dry razor)
Dry- i turned it on and pushed it to my face as the instructions said and stroked it down my face. OWCH! it tugged out all the hairs, leaving little red spots on my face, which was very problematic. I tried every single different way that you could use it, and every time i was put through pain.
Wet,Without shaving foam- I got the same results, tugging out my hair in every direction i used it. again very problematic.
Wet, with shaving foam- This was the third time i used this. I put on moisturiser, shaving foam and let it soak in so my skin was soft. Turned it on a and pushed it to my skin. Now i ran it down my face, and their was no pain, but when i looked in the mirror, not much hair was removed, so i was over the same place again to remove more hairs and OWCH! Again pulled out my hairs.
Battery life- Now, im not someone to get annoyed, buy "One hour charging time." I left it on for an hour, and when i used it, it only lasted about 7-10 minutes. I had to leave it on 3 hours until it was at a decent level
Price- i picked this up for £46 and it was the cheapest razor in the store, So i guess i shouldn't have expected much. But for pain, and not much hair removal, i would have rather of fished out more money for a better razor.
Advantages-.... Well its cheap, It might just be my skin type which caused the problems.
-Wrecks your skin
-Tugs your hair out
-Have to use ALOT of shaving foam to make it even work
I would not recommend this to a friend as it didn't do what I wanted it to.
Summary: Wouldn't recommend this to a friend, not a good item.
More reviews in the field of Electric Shaver
- A close shave, but not quite a wet shave
- Nivea Shaver - Best electric one I've used
- A close shave indeed, with no sweating at all
- Remington may not be such a close shave
- Comfortable, easy to use, and good battery life.
- Powerful To The Touch But Shaving Hurts Too Much!
- A Compact, Quick and Capable Shaver From Philips!
- Not the best shaver on the market.
- Philips TT2040 High End
- Panasonic ES-RT33-S511
- Remington F5800 Dual Foil Shaver
- Braun CoolTec CT2s
- Philips AT896 AquaTouch
- Braun 7570 Syncro System Shaver
- Braun 7540 Syncro Solo Shaver
- Remington Micro Screen Dual Action Mains/Rechargeable Shaver
- Remington RS6720 Intercept Washable Rechargeable Shaver
- Philishave Cool Skin HQ5620 Reflex Action Rechargeable Shaver