Product Type: Braun electric toothbrushes
Newest Review: ... is a quality product as it's made by the very well know and trusted name of Braun. This does not look like your average electric to... more
Member Name: meissastar
Disadvantages: not cheap
the hummingbird is quite a crafty yet simple idea. Floss on a stick!
The whole point is that it's now much simpler to floss, none of that fiddling about with huge lengths of floss. Also if you have large hands or poor manual dexterity it means you have more chance of being able to utilise floss.
The vibrating aspects of the flosser also helps to ease it between the teeth.
But now for the negatives...
the floss is actually rather thick, which means if you have tight contacts between your teeth you might not be able to get it between you teeth anyway!
secondly it isn't particulary cheap £4.99 for the starter pack then £2.50 for 10-15 refills. Working out approximatley £5-10 pounds a month.
But then it's worth that amount of money to keep your gums healthy and breath fresh!
Summary: good idea for better oral health
More reviews in the field of Electric Toothbrush
- The all around the world toothbrush
- you cant beat a thick head.....
- Brush up!
- A whiter shade of white
- Sonicare... A shame they don't last longer
- What is ten inches long and vibrates in my mouth?
- Floss head Oral B
- You'll notice the difference straight away.
- Well priced electric toothbrush
- Buzzing Fantastic!
- Panasonic Dentacare EW1270 Oral Irrigator Water Jet
- Oral-B TriZone 5000 Six Mode
- Oral B Trizone 3000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
- Philips Sensiflex Plaque Remover HX 1520
- Colgate C200 Proclinical Rechargeable
- Oral-B Ultra Plaque Remover
- Colgate ActiBrush
- Reach Power Brush
- Braun OxyJet 3D Center
- Panasonic EW-DS11