Product Type: Braun electric toothbrushes
Newest Review: ... the model below. Other features it has compared to the entry level brush are 2 speeds and also a visible warning red light on its rear if... more
Bye bye bleeding gums and sensitive teeth, hello beautiful smile!
Oral-B Professional Care 2000
Member Name: Thricemummy
Oral-B Professional Care 2000
Advantages: Super clean teeth, 2 minute timer.
Disadvantages: Needs charging frequently, not much notification before the battery dies.
I ordered this toothbrush, much to my husbands distaste, after the birth of my third child. My pregnancy had left me with bleeding gums, a huge build up of plaque and a not so pleasant trip to the dentist. The dentist recommended a £200 toothbrush to keep my teeth clean. Obviously, I told her I'd think about it. Instead I bought this, half price from amazon.
So, as mentioned, my husband hmmphed and hashed about it, even after I told him that he would be able to use it too as it came with three heads. 2 normal and 1 sensitive. Waste of money, he said. You can get 6 tooth brushes for a pound, he said. But he started using it anyway. 2 weeks later, he's recommending this toothbrush to everybody he sees! Gone are our sensitive teeth, gone the bleeding gums and gone the dread of the dentists!
Seriously, if you are currently using a manual toothbrush and considering purchasing this, think no more, just buy it! You will not regret it.
Now the toothbrush itself:
2 minute timer. It buzzes every 30 seconds with a longer buzz at the end of 2 minutes. I've trained my children to brush a quarter of their teeth per buzz for an even clean
Flashes red when you press too hard
The only thing that I don't like about this toothbrush is that it takes ages to fully charge and needs charging quite frequently. You can probably get 14 - 16 brushes out of a full charge. I wish it came with a feature that enabled us to see how much battery there was left (like a mobile). Instead it flashes just before the battery dies...not much use when you've only just started using it and the husband and kids still need to use it!
Other than that I really can't fault it.
Summary: A great toothbrush that I would recommend to all. Eeally clean teeth every time.
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Electric Toothbrush
- Wisdom Easy Floss Daily Flosser
- plaque begone!
- Oral-B Pulsonic Slim Toothbrush - a trailblazer of an electric toothbrush
- teeth and gums have dramatically improved thanks to this!
- Magic for your Molars?
- Shiny clean teeth!
- Oral B D9 Electric toothbrush.....
- Philips HX6972 - Feel the sonic clean!
- Why doesn't everyone just use electric toothbrushes instead?!
- Dazzling Smile
- Panasonic Dentacare EW1270 Oral Irrigator Water Jet
- Colgate ProClinical A1500
- Oral-B Professional Care 600
- Oral-B 4 Pack Pulsonic Refills Brush Head
- Colgate C200 Proclinical Rechargeable
- Braun Oral-B TriZone 5000 Six Mode
- Oral-B 3D Refills White Brush Heads
- Oral-B 4 Pack Floss Action Refills Brush Head
- Oral-B 4 Pack Precision Clean Refills Brush Head
- Oral-B Dual Clean Brush Head