Product Type: Braun electric toothbrushes
Newest Review: ... replace those ever so often. With this you just have to plug it into the wall and within a few hours it's fully charged and it lasts for ... more
Bye bye bleeding gums and sensitive teeth, hello beautiful smile!
Oral-B Professional Care 2000
Member Name: Thricemummy
Oral-B Professional Care 2000
Advantages: Super clean teeth, 2 minute timer.
Disadvantages: Needs charging frequently, not much notification before the battery dies.
I ordered this toothbrush, much to my husbands distaste, after the birth of my third child. My pregnancy had left me with bleeding gums, a huge build up of plaque and a not so pleasant trip to the dentist. The dentist recommended a £200 toothbrush to keep my teeth clean. Obviously, I told her I'd think about it. Instead I bought this, half price from amazon.
So, as mentioned, my husband hmmphed and hashed about it, even after I told him that he would be able to use it too as it came with three heads. 2 normal and 1 sensitive. Waste of money, he said. You can get 6 tooth brushes for a pound, he said. But he started using it anyway. 2 weeks later, he's recommending this toothbrush to everybody he sees! Gone are our sensitive teeth, gone the bleeding gums and gone the dread of the dentists!
Seriously, if you are currently using a manual toothbrush and considering purchasing this, think no more, just buy it! You will not regret it.
Now the toothbrush itself:
2 minute timer. It buzzes every 30 seconds with a longer buzz at the end of 2 minutes. I've trained my children to brush a quarter of their teeth per buzz for an even clean
Flashes red when you press too hard
The only thing that I don't like about this toothbrush is that it takes ages to fully charge and needs charging quite frequently. You can probably get 14 - 16 brushes out of a full charge. I wish it came with a feature that enabled us to see how much battery there was left (like a mobile). Instead it flashes just before the battery dies...not much use when you've only just started using it and the husband and kids still need to use it!
Other than that I really can't fault it.
Summary: A great toothbrush that I would recommend to all. Eeally clean teeth every time.
More reviews in the field of Electric Toothbrush
- plaque begone!
- Oral-B Pulsonic Slim Toothbrush - a trailblazer of an electric toothbrush
- teeth and gums have dramatically improved thanks to this!
- Magic for your Molars?
- Shiny clean teeth!
- Say it with a smile
- Oral-B Professional Care 600 - Come meet my smart pearly teeth
- Good Job Colgate!
- After 30's years I am no longer doing it manually...
- Panasonic Dentacare EW1270 Oral Irrigator Water Jet
- Oral B Trizone 1000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
- Oral-B TriZone 5000 Six Mode
- Oral B Trizone 3000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
- Philips Sensitive Brush Heads
- Philips HX6311 Sonicare for Kids
- Oral-B Triumph Floss Action Brush Head
- Philips HX7012 Sonicare Elite Heads
- Colgate C200 Proclinical Rechargeable
- Philips Sonicare Elite Brush Heads