Product Type: Braun electric toothbrushes
Newest Review: ... gave much more "brush". The vibration is pleasant and it really feels like your teetch are being cleaned thoroughly, and they... more
The low budget oral B care product
Oral-B Professional Care 500
Member Name: Seven17
Oral-B Professional Care 500
Advantages: Good durability, cleaning ability
Disadvantages: Vibrations can be harsh around the mouth
I have bought 2 of these things so far, one for me and my wife, and they were both bought at the same time. Now durability has been completely different on these. We both brush our teeth 2 times a day but me for about 1 and a half minutes and she brushes for at least 3. Luckily both brushes haven't lost much power, but her brush gets through electricity like a tv does, regular use drains the battery within a week, followed by a an overnight charge to top it up again. so far both brushes have been on holiday on planes, trains and the like and have survived all trips in tact.
Good durability where this brush is concerned, with little wear and tear since everything still works, but changing the head depends on how hard you brush. For me it's over 2 months before I consider changing mine, and that's when it starts to pan outwards at the edges.
The one thing I personally don't like about this brush is the vibrations. Yes, it's an electric toothbrush it's meant to vibrate but it really is like having your phone on vibrate in your mouth for a couple minutes. Slightly uncomfortable compared to the cheaper brushes.
The actual job it does on the teeth is stunning. I bit into one of those plaque tester pills where it shows up red wherever there is plaque, and without mouthwash it showed hardly any, the brush had got into all the small parts around the back teeth and at the front there was hardly any red goo at all. It removed most, but not all. I was incredibly surprised that a brush described as "professional" could remove plaque on this scale, in less than two minutes at this bargain price.
It's one of those must have essentials if you really are into having a great smile but you need regular use to see results. I would recommend this brush to anyone who doesn't mind some vibrations in their mouth. Good budget brush!
Summary: Its a great brush for those on a budget who still want a great clean
More reviews in the field of Electric Toothbrush
- Oral-B Professional Care 500
- Great toothbrush for daily use
- the best brush since basil
- Professional Dental Care at Home
- Feel like you have had a professional polish treatment every day!
- Well working toothbrush
- Powerful toothbrush, but disappointing battery life
- Teeth feel cleaner
- My go to toothbrush
- very pleased wit my purchase
- Panasonic Dentacare EW1270 Oral Irrigator Water Jet
- Oral B Trizone 1000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
- Oral-B TriZone 5000 Six Mode
- Oral B Trizone 3000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
- Oral-B Disney Pixar Cars Kids
- Colgate C200 Proclinical Rechargeable
- Philips Sonicare Elite Brush Heads
- Philips Sonicare ProResults Brush Heads
- Argos Value Range Rechargeable Toothbrush
- Peppa Pig Sonic