Product Type: Braun electric toothbrushes
Newest Review: ... it. The smart guide is such a good tool. It shows which quadrant of your mouth to brush and ensures that you brush it for the right amount ... more
Super duper brushing experience
Oral-B Triumph 5000
Member Name: BearIDO
Oral-B Triumph 5000
Advantages: Powerful and gets your teeth VERY clean
Disadvantages: rubbish little brush head holder
Well, after having no fillings for years and years a finally decided I invest in my teeth in this almighty toothbrush, I bought it near christmas last year in the sale- i also got my husband one- we work shifts so we use seperate bathrooms. i bought a big bundle of drush heads and it also came with plenty.
the brush itself is nicely made, and you feel you can give it a good wash without damaging it. i love the time indicator on both the brush- buzzes each quadrant and especially the sperate display, this is very
handy expecially if you are guilty of brushing too hard. the brush is powerful and lasts a good few days without charging.
The travel case is good if you do decide to take it on holiday. i dont use the stand i find it got messy and takes up too much room and the lid kept coming off. But the brush more than makes up for it.
you certainly feel you get a GOOD brush with it, and its hard if we go on holiday to use a manual brush,
it just doesnt feel right.
It does come in the box with a variety of brush heads for you to try.
Summary: If you are looking for a power toothbrush this is the one to have
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Electric Toothbrush
- Panasonic Dentacare EW1270 Oral Irrigator Water Jet
- Colgate ProClinical A1500
- Oral-B Professional Care 600
- Colgate C200 Proclinical Rechargeable
- Oral-B Plaque Remover D7511 - 1
- Oral-B Replacement Brush Head for Plaque Remover - 3 Heads
- Oral-B Timer Plaque Remover D9525 - 1
- Oral-B Timer Travel Plaque Remover D9525T - 1
- Oral-B Replacement Brush Head for Plaque Remover - 2 Heads
- Braun Oral-B TriZone 5000 Six Mode