Product Type: Braun electric toothbrushes
Newest Review: ... with it. I purchased it from very.co.uk, it cost me £21.99 and came with an extra brush-head. I was pleased with this price as compared ... more
dentist-clean feel in your own home!
Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean
Member Name: neon__trotsky
Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean
Advantages: good price, great product
Disadvantages: having to recharge product quite often
I have always wanted an electric toothbrush and for some reason, every time I was close to buying one, a multitude of 'cons' would jump out at me and I would never bother going through with the purchase. Some of my hang ups were that they were expensive and didn't seem good value for money as you would have to keep replacing the heads which I imagined would be very overpriced. Also, the fact you had to recharge them put me off as I am quite a forgetful person and I don't really want to wait around just to brush my teeth when I can get the job done by putting in that little bit extra elbow grease. I was also convinced they were a con product and was dubious with how the actual product matched up to the fancy adverts promising the world.
So... I was pleasantly surprised when my Mum bought me the Braun Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean and insisted I try it out. My mum is stuck in a time warp of massive inconvenience, so when she recommended this product, I was sure it would be good and in keeping with her high standards. And once again, my Mother is right! At first, I couldn't get used to the vibrating sensation of using the toothbrush and didn't like it at all. I was ready to go back to manually brushing my teeth, but was so impressed with the dentist-clean feeling that was promised to me in the adverts that I thought I just had to stick the product out and learn to love it. And surely, after a few brushes, the vibrating sensation was no longer annoying and I just started enjoying using the product, so much so I refuse to use the old school manual toothbrushes!
It is definitely worth investing in one of these, the heads are very durable and the bristles seem to be of high quality so it's not like you're needing to spend money every week to replace the heads. There is also a useful timer which alerts you when it's time to stop brushing, which is especially helpful for those who lose count halfway through brushing or young children who are learning to become more independent with their time keeping. The ergonomics of the product are very good: it is very comfortable to hold and the heads are the right size. So, to conclude, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to convert to an electric toothbrush for a very good price.
Summary: all in all, excellent product. highly recommended
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Electric Toothbrush
- Wisdom Easy Floss Daily Flosser
- I got a B in Oral Hygiene!!!!
- A brilliant electric toothbrush!
- A great basic electric toothbrush
- Oral B Cars Electric toothbrush
- Entry-level brush good quality for all
- Good quality battery powered toothbrush at good value for money!
- Every great set of teeth has a great toothbrush...
- Longer battery life on a hedgehog
- Philips HX6972 - Feel the sonic clean!
- Panasonic Dentacare EW1270 Oral Irrigator Water Jet
- Colgate ProClinical A1500
- Oral-B Professional Care 600
- Philips Sensitive Brush Heads
- Oral-B Disney Pixar Cars Kids
- Colgate C200 Proclinical Rechargeable
- Braun Oral-B TriZone 5000 Six Mode
- Philips Sonicare Elite Brush Heads
- Philips Sonicare ProResults Brush Heads
- Argos Value Range Rechargeable Toothbrush