Product Type: Braun electric toothbrushes
Newest Review: ... use a toothbrush, except to shine up the front of my mouth. What's the point? After brushing and flossing, if you use the water ... more
I have two of these, they're so good
Member Name: Craigsams
Date: 10/09/03, updated on 10/09/03 (1430 review reads)
Advantages: Adjustable heads
Disadvantages: Takes up space in bathroom
After some rather complicated dental surgery that saved a tooth, but at the cost of creating a 'food trap' my dentist recommended that I get a Braun OxyJet. I bought one and started to use it regularly. I now never use a toothbrush, except to shine up the front of my mouth. What's the point? After brushing and flossing, if you use the water jet you flush out all sorts of particles and bits that were still lurking under the gums. I had stopped eating popcorn, one of my favourite foods, because those sharp husks slide up under the gums and cause trouble. Now I just jet them all out.
I have two of these now, so that if one breaks down, there is a spare in reserve. I did have a problem of non-functioning with one, but whatever was wrong cleared up after having a few weeks rest.
I just wish I'd had one of these 30 years ago - my teeth would be in much better shape than they are now, but I haven't had any problems since getting this device three years ago and my gums and teeth are in fine fettle.
More reviews in the field of Electric Toothbrush
- It rattled its tic tacs at me.
- Philips Sensiflex toothbrush - Excellent Customer Service
- Tomorrow's World in your bathroom.
- When You're Smiling
- Buzzing in the bathroom
- Oral B Pro Care 1000 electric toothbrush
- Lots of Hype, but teeth not clean
- Excellent Design
- Brighten your smile with braun.... and a bit of toothpaste
- Buzzing about this brush!
- Arm & Hammer Spinbrush My Way
- Panasonic Dentacare EW1270 Oral Irrigator Water Jet
- Colgate C600 Pro Clinical
- Colgate C200 Proclinical Rechargeable
- Braun Oral-B TriZone 5000 Six Mode
- Waterpik WP100 Ultra Water Flosser
- Wisdom Easy Floss Daily Flosser
- Boots Expert Rechargeable Toothbrush 8000
- Colgate Spider Sense Spider-Man Toothbrush
- Oral-B Vitality Sensitive Toothbrush