Product Type: Oral-B electric toothbrushes
Newest Review: ... a thicker one. The whole toothbrush would seem more solid and reliable to me. The instruction manual comes in ten languages and inf... more
Wonderful slim toothbrush
Oral-B Pulsonic Slim Toothbrush
Member Name: NicndDan
Oral-B Pulsonic Slim Toothbrush
Advantages: Slim and fast
Dental hygiene is vital to me and ever since I can remember I have been using Electric Toothbrushes. I feel the overall clean feel they provide is the best oral clean you can give yourself! However I tend not to stick with the same brush for very long and instead of replacing the rather expensive heads, I tend to just buy a new brush. This is what I did three months ago and this is how I ended up with the Oral-B Pulsonic Slim Toothbrush.
First things first when it comes to electric toothbrushes I always stick with Oral, I feel they offer the best value, the best quality and I simply trust them more than other brands. So when searching online I came across this Oral-B Pulsonic Slim Toothbrush and it seemed to match my expectations.
It was at first, well within my budget costing my £35 in a sale online (although I have since seen the price as high as £60 plus so be warned...shop around). It looks appealing as well, very stylish and not as "chunky" as other brushes taking up far less space than other brushes on the bathroom cabinet.
I have never had a slim design electric toothbrush before and I had a worry it would feel light and flimsy and cheap but this doesn't. It has a weight to it, is very well made and has survived several drops and bashes when being in my possession. Its harder and durable and that's for every part of it. The so called "super slim handle" is not too thin to grip either and it is easy to hold and get a good cleaning action going, similar to a normal tootbrush. It just feels right and natural and clean!
The head on this is solid, firm and the bristles tough meaning you feel it cleaning. They also, as with all oral products, last a long time meaning you get good cleans for longer and that replacement bill doesn't take a steep incline. The heads are not cheap to replace but they will last a while so in the long run savings will be made.
The action of the movement I strong and consistent meaning you get a good feel of being clean and the power certainly does pack a punch.
One other feature of this I liked was the 2 minute timing meaning you give the required attention to your teeth. Works a treat really and helps improve hygiene.
All in all this is a nifty, well designed solid device with excellent mechanics that will provide great oral protection and cleaning.
Also on CIAO
Summary: Does a grand job
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Electric Toothbrush
- Polishes my pearly whites
- Philips HX6972
- A good basic model electric toothbrush that won't break the bank.
- Definitely worth the money for cleaner teeth!
- Another fabulously romantic Christmas present!
- What is ten inches long and vibrates in my mouth?
- You'll notice the difference straight away.
- Getting a-head of the flossing game...
- A great toothbrush that does a good job
- Sensitive Brush Head Replacements
- Panasonic Dentacare EW1270 Oral Irrigator Water Jet
- Colgate ProClinical A1500
- Oral-B Professional Care 600
- Philips HX6972 Sonicare Flexcare Plus Toothbrush
- Philips HX9332 Sonicare DiamondClean
- Oral-B Vitality Pro White Power
- Oral-B Vitality White and Clean
- Colgate C200 Proclinical Rechargeable
- Braun Oral-B TriZone 5000 Six Mode
- Oral-B SmartSeries 5000 SmartGuide