Product Type: Philips electric toothbrushes
Newest Review: ... teeth feel really clean after use, cleaner than any other handheld or electric toothbrush I have tried - even my dentist was baffled as to ... more
Get a dentist clean feeling
Philips HX6731 Sonicare
Member Name: luceyliu
Philips HX6731 Sonicare
Advantages: Perfect clean, three modes of cleaning, long battery life
Disadvantages: Replacement heads can be expensive
Having used this toothbrush now for over 6 months I have been very happy with my purchase. I had braces for two years and after getting them removed I decided to treat myself with an electric toothbrush. I didn't want to spent too much over the 100 mark and this toothbrush seemed to tick all the boxes for me at that price.
It is rechargeable and usually lasts me a week before it dies of battery which is fantastic if you plan on going away for a few nights. One less charger to worry about! The only added cost would be the brush heads as these need to be replaced after three months of use. I have replaced mine and paid 18 euro in boots for three which should last me for the next year.
The toothbrush has had an excellent effect on my teeth. Having braces for two years made it hard and awkward to brush my teeth so when I started using this after my braces I couldn't believe how much of a breeze it was and how much cleaner my teeth felt than when I brushed manually.
It has three modes for brushing which are clean, sensitive and clean and white. The first mode is just a standard setting for throughly cleaning your teeth, the sensitive mode is more of a soft and gentle clean and is good if you have sensitive gums, clean and white mode will clean your teeth fully and then for whitening you place the brush on your front teeth and the bristles will give your teeth a dentist shine. I didn't have confidence in a toothbrush whitening my teeth as I'm a big coffee drinker but after a few days use I really noticed a difference.
I would recommend this to anyone as it is the ideal electric toothbrush giving you glistening teeth.
Summary: Excellent electric toothbrush giving a 'dentist clean' quality brushing
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Electric Toothbrush
- Basic electric toothbrush does a decent job at a great price
- 5 years use, still going strong. Would buy another.
- Worth every penny!
- My head is spinning
- Philips Sonicare, Gives a dazzling smile.
- Get a Hollywood smile without the tooth whitening kits!
- Great Buzz For Sensitive Teeth
- Great toothbrush, but I would not pay extra, 1000 model is as good
- Oral B Triumph of modern toothbrushing!
- Great brush despite low price
- Panasonic Dentacare EW1270 Oral Irrigator Water Jet
- Disney Battery Powered Toothbrush
- Oral-B Professional Care 600
- Crest Spinbrush
- Colgate C200 Proclinical Rechargeable
- Oral-B Replacement Brush Head for Plaque Remover - 2 Heads
- Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator
- Ultra Ultrasonex Electric Toothbrush
- Oral-B Professional Care 5000 Rechargeable
- Braun Oral-B TriZone 5000 Six Mode