Product Type: Philips electric toothbrushes
Newest Review: ... teeth feel really clean after use, cleaner than any other handheld or electric toothbrush I have tried - even my dentist was baffled as to ... more
Sonicare, the ultimate in teethcare!
Philips HX6731 Sonicare
Member Name: ktbainbridge
Philips HX6731 Sonicare
Advantages: Very clean teeth.
I had an Oral-B basic level toothbrush for years, whcih converted me to being a sole electric toothbrush user. I have never had the same clean from a manual toothbrush as I have from an electric. The downside with the Oral-B brush was that it was al ittle harsh on my gums, so in my next toothbrush I was looking for something a bit softer, which lead me to this one, which I paid £70 for in Boots and I have been very happy with it.
The toothbrush is thin, tall and white with green detailing. It looks like a good quality toothbrush and the appearance ties in with the money spent. To charge the toothbrush it sits on a small white plastic platform. The platform plugs into a shaving adapter. To shorten the lead or tuck it away when not in use you can wind it round and tuck it in. All in all this is a very neat toothbrush which doesn't clutter up your bathroom! once charged the toothbrush lasts about 4-5 days, so perfect for a long weekend away without having to take the charging stand.
The toothbrush itself has one button, which you press for on, and then you press again to take it through it's different ranges. One is suposed to give extra tooth whitening, but I have to say, having tried each and every range more than a couple of times, I really can't see the difference in them.
The toothbrush has a timer on it to recommend the time of two minutes for cleaning your teeth. Once this two minutes is up, the toothbrush stops quickly, and then starts again. If you want to carry on you can, if not you can turn it off. To turn it off you press the same button you pressed to turn it on. Once your hand is wet and the brush is in your mouth the button is a tad hard to get to and takes a bit of practise. It is a small complaint, but if it was to be redesigned you could make it a tiny bit easier.
The toothbursh cleans my teeth perfectly. It is easy to get in all the nooks and crannies, and really upclose to my gums without hurting or damaging them. I would really recommend this toothbrush 100% for the finish it gives to my teeth.
Once you have got the hang of using this toothbrush it is perfect. I would definitely recommend it.
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Electric Toothbrush
- In a spin with this Crest toothbrush!
- Cheaper alternative to an electric toothbrush
- Your teeth will thank you
- Clean teeth!
- Oral - B entry level toothbrush.
- Not a winner from me Colgate!
- Great value electric toothbrush
- A toothbrush to really smile about
- Is it a bird? is it a plane? No I'm brushing my teeth!
- Best Value for the Price
- Panasonic Dentacare EW1270 Oral Irrigator Water Jet
- Colgate ProClinical A1500
- Oral-B Professional Care 600
- Colgate C200 Proclinical Rechargeable
- Braun Oral-B TriZone 5000 Six Mode
- Oral-B Professional Care 500
- Oral-B Professional Care 1000
- Tooth Tunes Junior Musical Toothbrush
- Philips HX1610 Rechargeable Toothbrush
- Omron Sonic Style Electric Toothbrush