Newest Review: ... big delay when they lost one of my references. When I was finally cleared for working I managed to find a full time job myself, due to sta... more
Search for work with Reed
Member Name: Thechamp1
Advantages: Jobs are available
Disadvantages: Take people with more experience on
Reed is a friendly recruitment branch to become a member with because of their good vacancies available. Just yesterday I became a member here and registered with them to look for jobs.
They were so kind with their help and even told me that my CV need changing.The consultant I spoke to showed me where to edit my CV and show me what needs changing. This was really friendly as this boosted my chances of finding a job now with them.
On the scale of the last fortnight jobs here have appeared to go up and they more available than others. They have a lot of jobs available in the local area now and the pay rate is good with the jobs being around 7 pounds a hour for temp work. Since coming here I feel good now because the chances of me finding a job have been boosted thanks to Reed.
Once you join with Reed you can apply for jobs on their website to. They have called me back today to inform me that have sent my CV around to employers. They help you with finding work do Reed but you need to show them you can work to.They do prefer experience as they told me this yesterday.
Summary: Maybe you could find work with Reed
More reviews in the field of Employment Service
- Glasgow - Springburn Jobcentre (minus) and Glasgow Benefit Centre's call centre
- Many options out there
- Big factor in life
- Work & Unemployment
- Tucker Trials without Price
- Appalling staff attitude; frequent incompetence and discrepancies (Crosby JCP)
- Workers without jobs for jobs without workers...
- God help anybody looking for work!
- Lodge a complaint with the REC (quality watchdog Association of Employment/Recru ...
- The Graham Agency - bad & unrespectful