Newest Review: ... 'deputy' manager at my store thinks she in indeed called God,she stays in front of the computer all day and only leaves to have a go at so... more
Author Name: neli
Advantages: Good money, stress free, discount card
Disadvantages: Nobody cares
I got a contract for Christmas period and I am not going to do this mistake again!! Sainsbury's sucks, my mnager did not liked me at all maybe because I was romanian I do not know but she never hidden the fact that she did not like me. A lot of gossip between the staff, however no stress at all work wise and quite good money. But never ever again I'll work for Sainsbury's!! I was in the online department and I worked ever so hard cause you can imagine how christmas period is but they did not see how hard I worked, people just don't care. One night I came from 12.30 I was on the rota until 8.30 morning and nobody was in, aparentely my manager forgot to mention to me that I should not come that if you take in consideration that I called her during the day and she said yes I have to come. No apologies and no money. And other thinks like that happened but they did not care about me so no way I will work for them again.
Summary: generally no! dont work there!!
More reviews in the field of Employment
- Don't believe the hype, you are just a number!
- Working for M&B
- New Look: my weekend home
- A horrible place to work.
- I will never do any work for them again!!!
- My experience, being an employee
- Make easy money by mystery shopping
- Overspent on wages, No overtime, how do I pay my bills
- Better Places to work but not bad if your lucky!
- Not a great place to work