Product Type: Philips Epilator / Lady Shaver
Newest Review: ... for at least 8 hours. I prefer a dry shave and have to shave from the armpits down, way down,this takes a while. By now you will realise ... more
Member Name: christinemc
Philips HP2750 Wet/Dry Rechargeable Ladyshave
Date: 13/08/00, updated on 13/08/00 (226 review reads)
Advantages: dry shaving
Disadvantages: irritates my skin, less effective than wet shaving
I have had this electric razor for several years now. The ladyshave comes with a little brush to assist cleaning, and has a removeable head for the same purpose, which is useful.
I bought this hoping for a safer and more effective alternative to wet shaving, however I have found that it is not as effective, takes at least as long, and irritates my skin far more than a wet shave. It is useful on those occasions where I want to shave but don’t want to have to have a shower to do it, such as going swimming at short notice, but I wouldn’t recommend it for regular use.
More reviews in the field of Epilator / Lady Shaver
- Braun Silk Epil: worth persevering with
- so much better than shaving
- Results really do last
- did you forget to shave today honey??
- Braun 7181 Wet & Dry Leg Epilator - Will you 'pluck' up the courgage?!
- Handy little bikini trimmer that's never let me down!
- Braun epilator
- The ultimate in no pain, no gain.
- You don't feel the pinch with this
- Philips HP6521 Satinelle Wet & Dry Total
- Philips HP6579 Luxury Satin Perfect & Precision
- Remington BKT 1000 B Shaver
- Remington WDF3600
- Tesco Wet & Dry Lady Shave
- Braun Silk-Úpil 7181 Wet & Dry Epilator
- Veet VTSH8907UK Touchably Smooth
- JML Satin Pure - Exfoliating Hair Removal Pads
- Boots Smooth Solutions Epilator
- Rio Evolution