Newest Review: ... but attractive, it has a silver panel at the front with the brand name clearly visible on the front, the main colour of the machine i... more
wakey wakey its coffee time
DeLonghi Bar 14 Café Treviso
Member Name: January
DeLonghi Bar 14 Café Treviso
Advantages: easy to use
Disadvantages: none so far
I have just recently aquired a De'Longhi Bar 14 Café Treviso from online at Amazon for £47.99 I think this is a reasonable price to have paid as when they were new on the market they cost over £70 so there has been a drop in price which is good for me who loves expresso coffee.
I'm a real coffee person and don't function properly in the morning without at least three cups of coffee, so progressing my coffeee addiction to expresso was the next thing to do as you only need the one or two cups to get you going and full of energy to get to work.
The De'Longhi Bar 14 Café Treviso makes two small expresso coffee cups at a time and this is made byhot water being pumped at high pressure through real coffee grains to bring out the full flavour of the ground beans.
It has a part at the front where the coffee grains go which is like a huge spoon, the coffee goes in this and it fits under the top of the cups sliding the compartment into place by turning it until it wont go no more.
Then the water goes in the back of the machine, then you turn on the machine. It needs to warm up before use so it's sometimes not so handy in the mornings if you get up late.
It has a milk frother if you like nice and creamy frothy coffee but this takes a bit of getting used to before you get the froth nice and thick.
It's nice and compact so doesn't take up a lot up space and is a stylish black and silver colour to fit nicely in the kitchen.
It is easy to clean and not too messy as the used coffee is still in the holder where it sits so can be emptied and washed easily.
Although its nice and compact and does make nice expresso coffee you can't put the mugs or usual sized coffee cups under as they won't fit. I had to go out and buy the right sized cups for this machine but I didn't mind as it does make lovely coffee.
I like java and this is great for me int he mornings the strong coffee gets me up for work and buzzing around getting things done.
One the whole is been a good buy it does make really good coffee and it's easy to understand the manual that comes with it.
If you like coffee then this is a good option on a coffee machine at a reasonable price.
Summary: good value for money
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Espresso Machine
- Faboulous Coffee
- When coffee is important!
- Senseo from Philips
- Buy this product! A must have for the coffee lover
- The Best Coffee Machine in the World
- Good coffee but unreliable
- Coffee Lover's Dream Machine
- Review for first time espresso machine buyers
- Premium coffee at a premium price
- Wake up and smell the coffee
- DeLonghi ESAM04350 Magnifica Pronto
- Krups XN214040 Nespresso Essenza
- Krups XN720540 Citiz Nespresso
- DeLonghi ECOV310.GR Vintage Icona
- DeLonghi ECOV310.AZ Vintage Icona
- DeLonghi ESAM5500 Perfecta Cappuccino Bean to Cup Machine
- DeLonghi ESAM5600 Perfecta Graphic Touch Bean to Cup Machine
- DeLonghi ESAM6600
- DeLonghi ESAM6620 PrimaDonna Bean to Cup
- DeLonghi ESAM6700 Prima Donna Avant Bean to Cup