Newest Review: ... down hard on it. My is this stuff strong. Clove oil is clearly very potent, as a little bit got on my tongue and it burned for a few minu... more
Message In a Bottle ?
Member Name: nicolahart26
Advantages: You think its gonna work
Disadvantages: It dont work
Bought this for my hubby today, Did what it says on the bottle.
Burned his mouth and did'nt work anyway.
Deffo a message in the bottle ( you've been had)
I would never buy it again and Boots the chemist had the cheek to charge me £2.59 for a small bottle.
Deffo feel like ive been had.
Only cost a few quid more to go to the dentist.
And ive still got the bottle of crap in my cupboard.
Smells like a dentist room yuk
Summary: Hated it
More reviews in the field of Aromatherapy / Essential Oil
- Do You Believe In Magic
- Lavenders blue......
- For relaxing and soothing
- :O( Toothache :O(
- A base for Essential oils
- Citronella ~ Ella ~ Ella
- Clove oil - a wise choice for relief from toothache
- Natural, non-greasy and nourishing
- Eu-Can Smell The Benefits of Essential Eucalyptus!
- It's just pleasant, you can use it for so many things
- Natural By Nature Bergamot Essential Oil
- Natural By Nature Benzoin Essential Oil
- Natural By Nature Bay Essential Oil
- Natural By Nature Basil Essential Oil
- Natural By Nature Anise Star Essential Oil
- Primavera Oil Blend Angels
- Primavera Orange in Love
- Primavera Pure Desire
- Primavera Relax
- Neal's Yard Aromatherapy Blend Calming