Newest Review: ... as sun rays are particularly damaging to this delicate skin and with the help of not only the nourishing ingredients but also the SPF1... more
Goodbye Panda Eyes
Dermalogica Total Eye Care
Member Name: bluemoon37
Dermalogica Total Eye Care
Advantages: Covers dark circles, Cooling, Refreshing
I first started using this after deciding to invest in some proper facial skin care routine and in an attempt to get rid of the awful dark circles under my eyes that concealer won't just hide. It was recommended to me by a friend who had just become a new mum as it had proved very effective for her.
You only need to apply a tiny splodge each time you use it, as a little certainly goes a long way, which is what you want, especially with such an expensive product. I think I bought mine from a Dermalogica counter in a department store for about £25 and for this price, you get 15ml of cream which doesn't seem a lot at all.
When applying the cream, I found that it had quite a thick texture, so it felt really indulgent on my skin, and made it easy apply. I squeeze out a little onto my finger and then dot it around my eye, as you only need a tiny amount to cover the area, I gently spread it across my eye area and my skin absorbs it very quickly. Unlike some other eye creams that I have used before, this doesn't leave a greasy residue, so I can apply eye make up straight after.
I can really see the difference myself and so can others. My eye area looks considerably healthier, I used to get little bumps in the skin before and no longer get these. I also feel that this helps to refresh my eyes and gets rid of the dark circles which is important when you have a little one getting you up every hour throughout the night. It has the added effect of an SPF, so helps to protect your skin in sunlight, which is always a bonus and you don't need to use a separate product for this.
I use this product every morning when getting ready to go out, I have been using it for just over a month and have used about a third of the tube. It is expensive but I think that when you find a product that works for you and does what it promises, it is worth investing, I'd defintiely recommend trying this
Summary: A refreshing, good quality eye cream
More reviews in the field of Eye Care
- SMOOTH THOSE EYE AREAS
- Gentle on the eyes and gentle on the purse!
- The eyes to the right have it
- Eyecon? More like A Con!
- Careful don't get this in your eyes!!
- An Expensive Eye Makeup Remover
- It's another Essential from Boots
- Boots essentials cucumber makeup remover-used better!
- It's not potent!
- THE CREME DE LA CREME OF SERUMS FOR THE PEEPERS!!
- Yes To Carrots Eye can C Clearly Now Eye Contour Cream
- Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel
- Jurlique Herbal Recovery Eye Cream
- Dr. Organic Aloe Vera Eye Gel
- Origins Dr. Weil Mega Mushroom Eye Serum
- Guerlain Abeille Royale Eye Set
- Dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex
- Jurlique Purely Age Defying Eye Cream
- Shiseido Future Solution LX Eye & Lip Regenerating Kit
- Yes To Blueberries Age Refresh Intensive Firming Eye Repair Cream